Which conspiracy theories do you believe?

....oh yeah.....and that Elvis is not really dead, but is living somewhere near Amarillo, Texas. popcorn::

I think sometimes with celebrity deaths like Diana or Marilyn people don't want to believe they died in such mundane or self destructive ways so they cook up silly conspiracy theories.
Diana died due to not wearing a seat belt in a car with a drunk driver. Most of us lecture our teens all the time about such foolish behaviour.

Last edited:
I don't know if I'd call this a conspiracy theory, but I've always be suspicious of Brittany Murphy's death, followed by her husband's death 6 months later. She was 32 and he was 40, her mother lived with them who stood to inherit her money. Something just seemed a little off to me.

Oh my gosh, yes!

I absolutely think the mother did it!!

Did Anastasia, the Russian Princess, actually survive?

This story got ahold of me when I was 14. I've been fascinated ever since and have read everything I can. Mostly I have found that whatever happened to her, I feel bad for them.

Oh, and the flight theories are reminding me, I still think the TWA Flight 800 was a surface to air missile. I think it was most likely an accident, but I do believe it was more than a short in the food cart or whatever they are saying.

I worked with a woman whose husband flew that flight (captain) regularly, but he wasn't flying that particular day. He knew the entire flight crew though. It was a horrible tragedy as many high schoolers on their way to France for a summer trip, all died, some families losing two children.

The high school kids were from Montoursville, and I'm from Muncy, PA. Like, 8-10 miles between the two towns One of my Drs lost his wife and child on that flight as well as a lady that used to come to my church Lost her daughter. So sad. So many people said they witnessed a possible missile. Wish we really knew the truth.

As far as other conspiracies go, I have read a lot of things that say that Hitler did not commit suicide, and that he escaped. And I do not believe that Oswald the only shooter There is more to that story. Those are the three conspiracies that make me wonder.

The high school kids were from Montoursville, and I'm from Muncy, PA. Like, 8-10 miles between the two towns One of my Drs lost his wife and child on that flight as well as a lady that used to come to my church Lost her daughter. So sad. So many people said they witnessed a possible missile. Wish we really knew the truth.

As far as other conspiracies go, I have read a lot of things that say that Hitler did not commit suicide, and that he escaped. And I do not believe that Oswald the only shooter There is more to that story. Those are the three conspiracies that make me wonder.

How horrible. I am sorry.

People actually have come forward regarding the assassination of JFK and told little bits of information they overheard or knew. Now they weren't people who knew a whole story, they're people who worked in government or were close to people in government and heard something or saw some things that just didn't quite add up with the official story. So, then they come out years later and write books or disclose to conspiracy researchers or talk at conventions. Some people won't believe them or discredit them or think they're crazy or misinformed or wearing tinfoil hats. I wouldn't say this is true for all of these conspiracies and I do not believe all conspiracies. However, for JFK, I think that maybe only a very few people knew the whole story and those were people with a lot to lose by ever telling and a lot to gain by keeping quiet forever.

The reality of this thread is that no one is going to convince someone to believe if they're just not into believing conspiracies. I think conspiracies are right up there with politics and religion in that people have their opinion and clearly feel strongly about it.

Last edited:
Hitler escaped.
The thing that didn't make sense to me about that is even if he escaped, he was 56, and being born in 1889 only had a live expectancy of 50. I remember seeing some tabloid with allegedly photos of a 100 year old Hilter in South America in about 1989. Sorry, I doubt it.

The thing that didn't make sense to me about that is even if he escaped, he was 56, and being born in 1889 only had a live expectancy of 50. I remember seeing some tabloid with allegedly photos of a 100 year old Hilter in South America in about 1989. Sorry, I doubt it.

I am not saying that Hitler escaped and lived to be 100 years old, but I think that your argument for why he didn't, is not a good reason to doubt. Assuming you are correct about the life expectancy of a person born in 1889, I'm not going to look it up, that doesn't mean that plenty of people born that year did not live long lives. The child mortality rates back then were so high, and that skews the numbers. I think Charlie Chaplin was born in 1889, and he died at 88 years old. Anne Frank's father, Otto Frank, born that year, died at 91 years old. Irving Berlin, born the year before, lived to be 101. You cannot take statistics and apply them to an individual person.

Hitler is an interesting one. There are so many versions of his death! He shot himself. He took cyanide. The Russians caught up to him. Etc. And all these stories are backed up with dental records. Weird.

People actually have come forward regarding the assassination of JFK and told little bits of information they overheard or knew. Now they weren't people who knew a whole story, they're people who worked in government or were close to people in government and heard something or saw some things that just didn't quite add up with the official story. So, then they come out years later and write books or disclose to conspiracy researchers or talk at conventions. Some people won't believe them or discredit them or think they're crazy or misinformed or wearing tinfoil hats. I wouldn't say this is true for all of these conspiracies and I do not believe all conspiracies. However, for JFK, I think that maybe only a very few people knew the whole story and those were people with a lot to lose by ever telling and a lot to gain by keeping quiet forever.

The reality of this thread is that no one is going to convince someone to believe if they're just not into believing conspiracies. I think conspiracies are right up there with politics and religion in that people have their opinion and clearly feel strongly about it.

I do think too that a lot of these particular conspiracies that are mentioned here (JFK, Area 51, etc.) would have likely involved professional hit men or intelligence operators. You know, people whose business it is to keep secrets. And I agree that there were probably only a very few people who know the whole story about any given event like that. It isn't that hard for me to believe that, just as an example, the three or four people who knew the entire JFK assassination plot (assuming there was a conspiracy) were professional operators and knew how to keep a secret.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter