Which Club Level would you recommend?

boomersmom

Mouseketeer
Trying to decide which Club Level to book. Would you recommend the Beach Club, the Yacht Club, or The Boardwalk Inn? We would probably pick standard view, so the views from each would not matter. Thanks in advance.

I haven't tried the Yacht Club CL but I have done both BWI and BC.

Overall we prefer the Beach Club. We enjoyed both experiences but we were treated much better by the staff members at the BC CL. The food offerings were comparable so that really didn't make a difference to us. We also stayed SV at both places. I would stay at the Beach Club over the Boardwalk Inn. We are trying the WL CL in January so I might get a new favorite lol.

You did not mention AK but just in case we thought it was excellant. Much better than GF in fact. But sounds like you want Broadwalk resort. BC is lovely resort not done club there yet though.

We've done CL at BC and YC. We liked YC better, but just liked that resort better overall. They both had the same foods.

We haven't stayed at BWI.

I have not tried the BC CL but we have stayed at the other two. Far and away we love the BWI CL the most. We will be returning in three weeks for another great stay!

We have only tried BWI. We were hooked the first stay and have never looked back. CMs are awesome.

I also will have to give a thumbs up to BWI! We have stayed at BC too, but BWI cast members cannot be beat. They make the trip for us. We will be back in just 25 more days and cannot wait.

Thanks everyone. I booked the Beach Club because they are the only that had availability for our dates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter