Which character meals have Mickey?

Dakota731

DIS Veteran
I thought Tusker House did but the website just says Donald? Also which one has Frozen characters? My friend did that one but can't remember the restaurant name

No character meals with Frozen characters. You can meet Anna and Elsa in Epcot, and Olaf at HS.

For Mickey, Chef Mickeys and I think Hollywood & Vine.

Unless it's changed Tusker House does have Mickey as well as Chef Mickey's, Mickey's Backyard BBQ, Garden Grill, Hollywood & Vine dinner (and soon lunch) and maybe Cape May Cafe breakfast though I'm not 100% sure about that one. None of the restaurants that I have heard have the Frozen characters. When the movie came out there was a time when Anna and Elsa were randomly meeting at the front of Akershus Royal Banquet Hall but that was a very short time, unadvertised and never guaranteed and I haven't heard of this happening recently. That may be what your friend did.

Your friend who did a meal with Frozen characters did it for a convention. A convention can book an exclusive Frozen Character Meal for attendees. A bunch of the MLM conventions who use Disney do this.

We met Mickey at Tusker House last Thursday, he is still there. We also met him at Garden Grill. I know he is at others as well. I wouldn't be too worried about Anna and Elsa. The line at Epcot never seems to be that long, so I think you won't find it difficult to meet them even without character dining.

Tusker House brft is a great choice with Mickey, Goofy, Donald, & Daisy in their Safari gear(also at lunch and dinner). H & V has Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, and Goofy(for pic) wearing seasonal clothing, for dinner (and just added lunch for this spring.) Garden Grill has Mickey, Pluto, Chip & Dale in Farmer clothes for all meals . Chef Mickey's has the Fab Five - Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald, and Pluto in Chef gear, for all meals. And Ohana brft has Mickey w/ Lilo & Stitch.

We ate lunch at tusker house and saw Mickey, Donald, Daisy, and Goofy.

Breakfast at Chef Mickey's had Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, and Pluto.

We had a lot of fun at both meals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter