• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Which buildings/sections are close to HH at OKW? Can we still make requests for a certain one?

edk35

DIS Veteran
Is there a place on the DVC member page to make a request?Or can I just call member services? We have a studio stay coming up on March 6th for 8 days. I cannot for the life of me remember what building we were in the last time. We like to stay close to the HH. Any suggestions? Thanks!!!!

Near HH is a booking category. You can't request it; you need to book it. It is the same number of points as non-HH. Buildings in the near HH category are 11-14 and 23-26. The best thing you can do is ask to be close to HH unless you there is availability and you can change your reservation and secure a reservation in the Near HH buildings.

Near HH is a booking category. You can't request it; you need to book it. It is the same number of points as non-HH. Buildings in the near HH category are 11-14 and 23-26. The best thing you can do is ask to be close to HH unless you there is availability and you can change your reservation and secure a reservation in the Near HH buildings.
I knew it was a booking category but I could not remember what buildings are close to the HH area. Thanks so much. I will probably just request "close to" THANKS SO MUCH!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter