Which All Star Resort??

Which All Star Resort?

• All Star Movies

• All Star Music

• All Star Sports

Results are only viewable after voting.

athumann

Mouseketeer
Going in February and am making myself crazy trying to pick an All Star resort. We usually stay at Pop Century but my daughter will be at Sports or Music with her dance team and i want to be closer to where they are. Please help!!!

ohhh shoot...i think i put this in the wrong place. Sorry for the newbie mistake, can it be moved or deleted?

All Star Music is our favorite. The pool activities were great. For some reason ASMu is also the only value with towels at the pool.

We have done all the values...and by far ASMu is our fav. We love having music played at the pool all afternoon and the games are a lot of fun. The landscape is more mature but still fun. We always book a preferred room and find that you truly get a distance advantage at music. We have also met some of the nicest CM's there and there is a man that has been working there for years that we enjoy chatting with...I really don't know what his job is but it seems like he's more of an ambassador than anything else. He wears a different mouse ear hat everyday.

The only slight negatives for us are that the food court decor is not as nice....movies is much better. Also, the bus rides are a tiny bit long due to being at the farthest end of the property.

thanks for the input....just my luck only family suites available during our stay so now i'm leaning toward sports only because the scenery looks funner. It will be me dd 16, and her friend also 16 and my parents. i think they would all like the sports theme better than movies. Plus the food court at sports seems to have a few more choices than movies.

My vote was for the All Star Sports. Have stayed at all of the All Stars, and although the Movies was a really close second, I liked the fact that the Sports was the 1st stop on the buses going to and from the parks.

We stayed at AS Music and thought it was OK. My kids are younger and really didn't care for the theme. Our next trip we are trying Sports because I think that one will appeal to them more.

My vote was for the All Star Sports. Have stayed at all of the All Stars, and although the Movies was a really close second, I liked the fact that the Sports was the 1st stop on the buses going to and from the parks.

I'm with you! :thumbsup2

I loved Sports when I was there - it's smaller and easier to get around than the other two. :)

We've stayed at AS Music twice. Loved it during our 1st visit in 08. In 09, there were way too many teens and their chaperones (Pop Warner week) creating entirely too much ruckus and mayhem for my liking. Now that AS Movies is done with their refurbishment, we're heading there next year. Can't wait!

We've stayed at AS Music twice. Loved it during our 1st visit in 08. In 09, there were way too many teens and their chaperones (Pop Warner week) creating entirely too much ruckus and mayhem for my liking. Now that AS Movies is done with their refurbishment, we're heading there next year. Can't wait!

Generally, the PW kids are at sports, movies and music....in that order.

Generally, the PW kids are at sports, movies and music....in that order.

I remember reading posts here on disboards that the PW kids do not stay at AS Movies. So far, I have never read a single post indicating that they do. Have you had encounters with them at ASMo? This is important info to me as I do not wish to have the 09 experience at ASMu repeated. Thanks!

I've actually stayed at all of the values - including POP.

My least favorite is ASMu!! Unless it is the only option I will never stay there again.

I love the theming of ASMo! It's my favorite theming wise.

However Sports is a wonderful choice. It was the quietest of the 3. I know that sounds silly, but most people choose the others based on theming or family suites. My husband loved the theming. I would stay there again.

Saying that I also know what it is like to take a trip. I danced in Nationals and stayed as ASMusic for the competition week.

You'll enjoy, but sports really is the "overlooked" All-Star it's 3rd on most peoples lists.

:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter