DIS Veteran
December 21st at 8:20am
Park opens at 8:00am
We are not attending the party that night

or

December 27th at 8:00am
Park opens at 7:00am for EMH
We'll be staying off property by then so can't attend EMH

We'd like to make the most of our time during the earliest part of the day.

Is this an ADR in MK? Which restaurant? If I HAD to keep one, I would keep Dec. 21 as the MK crowd will most likely be lower that day due to the party. However, you are giving up prime touring time by going to an ADR as opposed to taking advantage of early morning hours. MK will be PACKED on Dec. 27, I would not do an ADR an hour into park EMH park opening. IMHO, I would drop both of them and just tour in the morning. Can you move the ADR to a lunch?

I agree with pp I would also drop both of them and try for a later ADR. First thing in the morning is prime touring time. Those early breakfasts are only worth it to me if they’re PPO and get you in the park before it opens.

I agree. No reason to have an ADR in the AM if you are trying to maximize park time. I would cancel both.

We'd like to make the most of our time during the earliest part of the day.

You can't do that with either of these ADRs. By the time you're out of the restaurant, the lines will be very, very long. Do yourself a favor and cancel both of them.

If there's a character breakfast that you absolutely must do, always book the latest one possible.

I always leave out important info.....sorry! It's for BOG. We've been there before and really enjoyed breakfast but our original ADR was ppo. Once they changed the Christmas week hours, it no longer looks so good. We could try to change it to lunch or dinner.

Thanks! Husband will be disappointed about missing breakfast there but he'd rather maximize touring.

I always leave out important info.....sorry! It's for BOG. We've been there before and really enjoyed breakfast but our original ADR was ppo. Once they changed the Christmas week hours, it no longer looks so good. We could try to change it to lunch or dinner.

Thanks! Husband will be disappointed about missing breakfast there but he'd rather maximize touring.

IMO, BOG is only worth doing for breakfast if it's PPO. It's overpriced and mediocre. I would go for more prime park time over that.

Neither will help you make the most of your time in the morning.
If you want breakfast and want to take advantage of RD then go for a later breakfast although personally I enjoy lunch at BOG.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter