Where's Peter Pan and the rest of the Neverland Crew???

YesI'mObsessed

~MTFBWY~
My kids are HUGE Peter and Wendy fans but on our last trip, we only saw them in parade's. Then, while flipping through my book, I found a guide with parade times etc. and I saw something about PP being in MK by the Pirates of the Carribean. We never saw them, how did I miss this? I also heard someone say they saw Wendy at CRT, is this the only place to find her? Thanks!

We love peter pan as well. Other than the peter Pan ride in Fantasyland, I think the only place I know of is in the Parade at the Magic Kingdom. If they have meet and greets, I do not know about it. You can also catch a glimpse of them on screen in the Mickey's Philharmagic Show in the theatre in Fantasyland.....

captain hook and mr.Smee is sometimes by POTC and there is this tour of magic kingdom which is for the family based on peter pan where you have to find the tresure of peter pan and at the end you can ride a ride with wendy and/or peter pan
the tour is something i've heard about so im not sure about it but i know that it's based on peter pan and you can meet him during it

My kids are huge Pan fans, too!!! We have seen Peter Pan on VERY rare occassions near POC. You can also usually see Capt. Hook and Mr. Smee there on a regular basis. We have never seen Wendy in the parks.

I truly believe Disney uses Peter Pan and Wendy more for special things. For example, our family did the Family Magic Tour (a guided scavenger hunt in the MK) and the Magical Fireworks Cruise (a Grand Gathering event) on our last trip. Peter was present during both of these and Wendy was present for the Family Magic Tour! I have to say both of the trips were well worth the $ (about $25-30 pp). The interaction with Peter and Wendy was priceless. My 5 year old had the time of his life during both of these and my 2 year old loved them as well!! We look forward to doing both of these again in the future!!!

If your family is really intent on seeing the Neverland gand, I highly recommend both of these!!!

the family magic tour is what i was talking about
i couldn't find the name
at least someone said it
:)

We just returned and saw PP and Wendy near the POC. They were tucked back in an alcove and we had to really look back there past the line to even see who it was. They seem to really hide the characters for meet and greets now. In Tomorrowland they were always behind the Buzz ride and out of view. We would ask CM's and the character handlers where to find certain ones and they were usually very helpful.

I just got back 2 days ago & saw Cpt. Hook & Peter Pan right outside of POTC tucked away, you really had to look :sunny: Saw Mr. Smeed right as we entered the MK :Pinkbounc

I once saw Peter Pan in the UK at Epcot...not sure if he still shows up there.

We saw PP and Wendy by POTC in Dec.- kinda hidden. They were great! We also saw Wendy at CRT- but she was there in the place of Snow White I believe- she isn't normally a 'regular'- just there if one of the regulars isn't. Anyway, aks a cm- they can tell you when and where specific characters will be! Good luck!
BTW- Wendy was so good with DD5 at CRT- she talked to her about Tinkerbell, told her how little she was and that she loved flying in the fireworks show- etc. etc. Really in character!
princess:

We saw Peter Pan over at the Contemporary boat dock last Sunday night. He was signing autographs and posing with the kids for pictures!

We saw Peter and Wendy in the town square area at the entrance to MK awhile back.

I saw Peter Pan and Wendy over by PoC. They were around a corner, signing autographs. DD3 thought Wendy was Cinderella (must have been the blue dress), but when I told her that was Wendy and did she want her picture taken with her, she said no. Poor Wendy. ;)

Every trip we have gone on or will go on, it is a must that we or should I say my DD has to see Peter Pan at least once. So far on all our trips we have seen him along with Wendy by the POTC ride tucked back by the hall that goes to the bathrooms. My daughter says we arn't allowed to leave FL w/o her seeing Peter Pan.

he is really irrepressible. We saw him at CRT breakfast once. We also saw him by POC in the gift shop.........he was sitting on a big pile of "treasure" and hiding behind a treasure map. I guess he wanted a break or something, but since he was out, I told ds to try several things........he responded by crowing when my son did, which thrilled him, and then when my son pulled out a sword and said "en garde!" so did Peter. They had a sword fight, then Peter knocked away my son's sword and then chased him through and around the gift shop. It was priceless! There were no other children around during this, so my son really had a private playtime with Peter. He was 6 at the time, and he still talks about it. :earboy2:

In sept 2004, we saw wendy as you walk into the MK and i have a picture with her that i took. Also during the same trip, we were in row 4 of Mickeys philharmagic, and wendy and peter pan were in the front row watching it with a group of kids. I took a picture of them in that attraction as well.

Hi! we just returned from a trip last week. On Wednesay, Wendy was alone signing autographs by the train station at the beginning of Main Street. We also saw Peter Pan and Wendy together on Thursday by POC. They were right near the restroom behind the store. We asked the CM when they would be available, and it was about 12:30 when they appeared. Wendy and Peter came out and about 5 minutes later, Captain Hook came out. Peter and Captain did a little sword fight show and then resumed autographs. Warning, there was one line for Peter and Wendy together and another separate line for Captain Hook. Peter said he refused to be in the same picture as CH because he smelled like a "cod fish." For my DD3, who is a huge Peter Pan fan, it was the highlight of the trip.

eeyore0062 said:
We saw Peter Pan over at the Contemporary boat dock last Sunday night. He was signing autographs and posing with the kids for pictures!

We were there in January (weekend after MLK) and we ran into Peter Pan on the Contemporary boat dock too! No one was around, and my daughter had him all to herself. She loved it, and then he asked us if we were really from Fort Walton Beach. When we said yes, he said he "flew" around here alot, and knew all about the trombone players at one of the high schools. Turned out he was from here and went to middle and high school here! And he had a great way of telling us without getting out of character! Then he left and got in a boat headed to Wilderness Lodge...with lots of screams of happiness from the boat occupants. We saw him again in the MK afternoon parade 2 days later.

Wow, Paige- that is awesome! :)

We've NEVER seen Peter Pan (or Wendy) on our trips (not even my solo ones- and I was searching out characters to sign my kids books then too LOL). We're planning on doing the Magic Tour not just for my daughter's birthday but because my son would like to see Peter Pan. There's not a lot of "boy" characters- atleast not that he thinks are "cool" (well he used to think Mickey and Donald were cool until kids at school told him different. ugh). LOL He's been limited to Buzz basically... although he did see Captain Hook over at POTC once- he was thrilled!

And I've heard that Power Rangers are going to be at WDW soon- he'll be thrilled to see them and Peter Pan on the next trip! He is beginning to think Disney World is for "girls". LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter