Where will Rosie Roam in 2013. Day 2 Epcot updated 10/14

How exciting your trip is getting so close! :cool1: I'm sure you are going to have a wonderful time, especially after the way work has been lately! :goodvibes

How exciting your trip is getting so close! :cool1: I'm sure you are going to have a wonderful time, especially after the way work has been lately! :goodvibes

Yes it has been very exhausting lately !!But today I had a wonderful day !!!!:cool1::cool1::cool1:
Today was the Aktion Club conference , my first time there . It was a wonderful day, we were given a continental breakfast, a mid morning snack and a delicious lunch , a chicken dish roast beef, mashed potaoes and gravy , pasta and salad plus assorted desserts !! I was a presenter and had a full room , the CEO from my second job attende my session , I wa slightly nervous about this but at the end he commended me on the presentation and even more on what are club had accomplished in he last 11 months !! The event ended wth aBand of mainly disabled musicians and they were fantastic. My staff already told me to sign them up for next year !!! So what could be better :grouphug::grouphug:

Yes it has been very exhausting lately !!But today I had a wonderful day !!!!:cool1::cool1::cool1:
Today was the Aktion Club conference , my first time there . It was a wonderful day, we were given a continental breakfast, a mid morning snack and a delicious lunch , a chicken dish roast beef, mashed potaoes and gravy , pasta and salad plus assorted desserts !! I was a presenter and had a full room , the CEO from my second job attende my session , I wa slightly nervous about this but at the end he commended me on the presentation and even more on what are club had accomplished in he last 11 months !! The event ended wth aBand of mainly disabled musicians and they were fantastic. My staff already told me to sign them up for next year !!! So what could be better :grouphug::grouphug:

Rosie, it sounds like a wonderful day - so happy for you! :goodvibes I a, sure your presentation was excellent! ::yes::

:grouphug:

Rosie, it sounds like a wonderful day - so happy for you! :goodvibes I a, sure your presentation was excellent! ::yes::

:grouphug:

Thank you Christine !!!I am not at all nervous speaking in front of a group , I just didn't plan on the CEO of the other agency coming to my session and so I was careful not to say anything negative about his Aktion Club and in fact thanked them for their assistance!!!:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Here is aquick plan of action for our trip, of course subject to change due to FP ,FP+ and DAS:confused3
We will depart Buffalo at 8 a on Oct. 17th and arrive At MCO around 10:30a , we then have to wait for the Albany flight which is scheduled for 11:50a last I heard then we will hop on the ME and off to

Where we will meet

First park will be

Have ressies here for supper BUT if we caN'T GET IN EARLIER WILL DO A CS

Why well because we want to catch Fantasmic !!!

We will see how much we can do in the way of attractions with our time today. Not expecting the 3 biggies but who knows could be a bonus !!! Stay tuned for Day2

Wooohooo for 4 days :yay:

It sounds like you did a great speech Rosie and your first day sounds great :)

Great Job Rosie!!!!! :cool1:

Funny I was in the car sometime this week ( sorry I can't more specific but I couldn't tell you if it was yesterday or last week with my schedule lately :lmao:) and I saw a runner with an Aktion Club shirt jogging down the sidewalk!!! I immediately thought of you.

This vacation needs to hurry up and get here, I am at the end of my rope and hanging on so I can at least get packed before running away. :lmao:

Sounds like the second part of the group is coming earlier than you thought. Good. Remember I still have the Rose and Crown if you want or we can try to get an earlier walk up at Sci Fi.

Take another look at FP+ I moved some of the EPCOT day around, well only the last FP which conflicted with VN.

I have a feeling we should be fine with our 3 options od DAS, FP and FP+ :goodvibes

So ready to de-stress...... I may be pole dancing with you Rosie.

Lovely Rosie, lucky lady! :goodvibes

Only four more days until your next Disney trip. Sounds like a great first day planned. Can't wait to hear more of your planning, and then finally read your trip report. :woohoo:

Great Job Rosie!!!!! :cool1:

Funny I was in the car sometime this week ( sorry I can't more specific but I couldn't tell you if it was yesterday or last week with my schedule lately :lmao:) and I saw a runner with an Aktion Club shirt jogging down the sidewalk!!! I immediately thought of you.

This vacation needs to hurry up and get here, I am at the end of my rope and hanging on so I can at least get packed before running away. :lmao:

Sounds like the second part of the group is coming earlier than you thought. Good. Remember I still have the Rose and Crown if you want or we can try to get an earlier walk up at Sci Fi.

Take another look at FP+ I moved some of the EPCOT day around, well only the last FP which conflicted with VN.

I have a feeling we should be fine with our 3 options od DAS, FP and FP+ :goodvibes

So ready to de-stress...... I may be pole dancing with you Rosie.

Yes if what one house manager told me is correct !!It is like 40 mins earlier!! I will take a look at the changes and see what looks best !! Do you think we can get into Sci Fi earlier , 5:30p would be perfect !! I fnot we can think of a cs there and just do the rides we can , before Fantasmic . Carol will go along with what ever we say other than cancelling Raglan Road and her dessert . OMG I hope they still have it !!:rotfl2:
Our Aktion Club just got there Tee Shirts , and I have to say I thought ours were the BEST!!!:snooty::rotfl2: There are Aktion Clubs in 8 different countries . :thumbsup2
The Dual Pole Dancing or Duo whichever :rotfl2:Will neccessitaate Carol as the photograher !!:rotfl2:

Photo op!!!! ::yes::

Most definately!!!:cool1::rotfl2:

July 1st for 15 nights :goodvibes
Where are you staying ?? I seem to remember you stayed at CSR or CBR before , of course you did spend the night in the Castle too !!!!:snooty::rotfl2:

Lovely Rosie, lucky lady! :goodvibes

Only four more days until your next Disney trip. Sounds like a great first day planned. Can't wait to hear more of your planning, and then finally read your trip report. :woohoo:

Thanks Karin !! Yes I have a feeling this will be an interesting trip, poor Carol doesn't stand a chance with 2 Dissers !!!:rotfl2:

Yes if what one house manager told me is correct !!It is like 40 mins earlier!! I will take a look at the changes and see what looks best !! Do you think we can get into Sci Fi earlier , 5:30p would be perfect !! I fnot we can think of a cs there and just do the rides we can , before Fantasmic . Carol will go along with what ever we say other than cancelling Raglan Road and her dessert . OMG I hope they still have it !!:rotfl2:

With the other flight coming in a bit earlier you should be at POP by 2 ? If we can get a walk up at Sci Fi 4pm when they start dinner would be the best time to get it. I will try to be at DHs at 4pm ( if not meeting you earlier) to check. I had great luck right at 4pm - you wouldn't want to lose a TS credit. Maybe a snack at F!

Hopefully getting the DAS wont slow you down. I can cancel Rose and Crown anytime with no CC hold so it is all good. Nothing on the dining page showing available.

With the other flight coming in a bit earlier you should be at POP by 2 ? If we can get a walk up at Sci Fi 4pm when they start dinner would be the best time to get it. I will try to be at DHs at 4pm ( if not meeting you earlier) to check. I had great luck right at 4pm - you wouldn't want to lose a TS credit. Maybe a snack at F!

Hopefully getting the DAS wont slow you down. I can cancel Rose and Crown anytime with no CC hold so it is all good. Nothing on the dining page showing available.

I will need to get them something to eat for lunch as they will not have eaten since early morning . I mean we could possibly get the 4 Buffalo guys something at MCO but the 4 Albany ones would not have time there . Maybe we can pick them up a snack ie type thing at Pop, but I don't know how long check in will take , hey maybe we can order a couple of large pizza pies while we are waiting to check in and then as soon as that is done we can eat and run , maybe even time to drop off stuff in rooms if ready !!

Day 2 Epcot

We have ressie for the Princess Breakfast in Norway and then spend mosy of the day there

Maybe see this

Visit "Mine Mine Mine"

Hopefully gett to see these guys

Try on some hats for Mark

Of course w will be riding Soarin !!!!!

We have late lunch ressies at Via Napoli , not decided yet if we will just stay till Illuminations or had to another park

Whew another day done !!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter