Where to stay the night before?

phillmolly

DIS Veteran
We are driving to Miami Port from MI, we (fingers crossed) should be arriving in Miami somewhere between 4-9pm. When I search for a hotel near the port all I find our rooms that are $175+ a night. I really don't want to pay that much for someplace to sleep. Any hotel reccomadtions? We don't mind staying a hour or even two outside of Miami if it means we can save some $. I do want someplace clean and bug free. Not worried if we have a pool or not. Just somewhere to rest our heads.

We are driving to Miami Port from MI, we (fingers crossed) should be arriving in Miami somewhere between 4-9pm. When I search for a hotel near the port all I find our rooms that are $175+ a night. I really don't want to pay that much for someplace to sleep. Any hotel reccomadtions? We don't mind staying a hour or even two outside of Miami if it means we can save some $. I do want someplace clean and bug free. Not worried if we have a pool or not. Just somewhere to rest our heads.

If you just need a nice, clean place to sleep, why not try Hotwire? Unlike Priceline, Hotwire allows you to search for up to 4 guests (PL only guarantees bedding for 2). I like to stick to 3.5-4* hotels just to be on the safe side but they're usually Marriott, Hyatt, Hilton, etc.

If you use Hotwire you can also check out the betterbidding.com website and try to figure out which hotel is being offered before you purchase it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter