Where to stay on I Drive?

TDean

Earning My Ears
We were thinking about staying on International Drive at either Wyndham,Parc Corniche or International Plaza Resort.Has anyone stayed at these?Is the area safe ? Is the I ride trolley a good way to get around?We will be going to Disney and Universal.Any comments welcome.

The wyndham..is closer to universal studios,The international plaza resort use to be a shearton.close to sea world...I have stayed at both the first 2 Listed .The Parc Corniche Is a little closer to disney...The i ride trolly is always a cheap ride up and down i-drive but it will only get you to sea world.I would do a little more homework as these 3 are not the best thing going on i-drive.I will tell u that the rooms At the international plaza resort are much nicer in the tower...The Wyndham use to be one of my fav resorts but they got me a little hot with them a few yrs back and have stopped staying at there resorts period...I do understand they have done a remodell....i hope this helps.
Daddydon

I stayed there two night (immediately following a 4 day stay at the Peabody) last spring. I was not impressed. The pool area was pretty nice, but the rooms were kind of dumpy. The interior of the rooms seemed more like what I'd expect at a Days Inn than a Wyndham.

Of course, it didn't help my perception that I had just left the Peabody which is one of the nicest hotels I've ever stayed in (and I've stayed in some nice hotels).

It was all plenty safe, no worries on that account. I'm not familiar with the other hotel at all.

All in all , it's okay. Just make sure your pricing reflects a travelodge/days inn kind of rate, rather than a marriot/holidayinn rate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter