Where to put this ? Special events / tours ?

minnie56

DIS Veteran
We’re arriving towards the end of the month and I’m looking for extra tours - not having much success. I see the sunrise safari is no more .. I’ve tried all dates for the starlight safari and all are unavailable? Wondering if they also are no more …
Maybe still on pause ? Anyone know?

I’ve been checking for ages without success 🤷🏼‍♀️
You were too late. They open 60 days or even 60+10 days out for booking.

Keep checking though, it’s not completely impossible. Your best bet is around when they become non-refundable (looks like 24 hours out for Starlight Safari) but don’t get your hopes up too much.

You were too late. They open 60 days or even 60+10 days out for booking.

Keep checking though, it’s not completely impossible. Your best bet is around when they become non-refundable (looks like 24 hours out for Starlight Safari) but don’t get your hopes up too much.
I’ve actually been looking that long 😬
I’ll keep at it - if it happens it happens I won’t be too bothered if it doesn’t.

We’ve done all the other tours - just this one is a bit elusive. That and Victoria and Albert’s 🤔

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter