• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where to mail a postcard so it states coming from wdw!

Camping Griswalds

DIS Veteran
DD has pen pals we want to mail postcards from WDW that have either stamps or postmarked they were sent from WDW. Is there such a thing?

DD has pen pals we want to mail postcards from WDW that have either stamps or postmarked they were sent from WDW. Is there such a thing?

No longer such a thing at WDW or Disneyland. The mail is taken to a USPS location and processed there. The only park I know of that postmarks mail is TDL.

We took all our Christmas cards to WDW last December to get the same thing. No luck. At least they had an "odd" for us stamp (from Florida); we're from Wisconsin.

My daughter sent us a post card from "MAIN STREET U.S.A. - Magic Kingdom -".
It appears it is just an inked rubber stamp that was stamped on the back of a Magic Kingdom postcard. Perhaps ask the CM when purchasing postcards if this is available?
On the postcard we received from her, the USPS cancellation stamp is Orlando.

She is out of town at the moment, otherwise I could call her.

Hope this helps.

My daughter sent us a post card from "MAIN STREET U.S.A. - Magic Kingdom -".
It appears it is just an inked rubber stamp that was stamped on the back of a Magic Kingdom postcard.

This rubber stamp is at City Hall-just ask the CMs there.:)

We sent my parents a coconut from the first floor store at the Poly Resort. It was awesome. It is actually shipped as is and not pacakged :) and it really wasnt even that expensive.

IMG_1542-1024x768.jpg

On my DH's first trip, we sent a coconut to our nephew from CBR! He was 4 at the time and loved it, kept calling it "my nut!" :)

When you buy the postcard, will they have postage stamps to purchase there? Or should I bring my own postage?

When you buy the postcard, will they have postage stamps to purchase there? Or should I bring my own postage?

To my knowledge,the only place to buy stamps at Magic Kingdom is the "Newsstand" which is right outside the "left tunnel" when entering the Park.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter