Where to have Uber drop us off for HS

RN jld

Mouseketeer
So I finally decided that I just want to uber to HS from Pop rather than wait in line for the skyliner and have to wait in line to transfer. Where is the best place to get dropped off at? I know that we can just have them wait in line and drop us at the park, but is that the best option? Should we have them drop us somewhere else and walk to ensure getting there early? Would we be able to be dropped at the boardwalk with no reservation and walk from there or would the swan be better?

There really isn't an option. There is a drop off area that your Uber driver will have to use.

So I finally decided that I just want to uber to HS from Pop rather than wait in line for the skyliner and have to wait in line to transfer. Where is the best place to get dropped off at? I know that we can just have them wait in line and drop us at the park, but is that the best option? Should we have them drop us somewhere else and walk to ensure getting there early? Would we be able to be dropped at the boardwalk with no reservation and walk from there or would the swan be better?

What I'm seeing most people recommend is have them drop you off at the Speedway across the road, you can walk in and beat all the vehicle traffic in. That's my plan.

Or get dropped off at the Swan/Dolphin and walk from there. Shorter walk, I think, and they may not have the same reservations-only restriction.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter