Where to go for PPO Breakfast ressies in Epcot...

Jenny Sanders

DIS Veteran
Just made Garden Grill reservations before Epcot opens and I was wondering where you enter for this???

Either International Gateway or Future World. Doesn't matter. If you're at an Epcot resort, they will let you in via IG. Everywhere else, Disney transport will drop you at FW.

Will people get nasty if I'm trying to make my way to the rope to get into FW??? Is there a separate line for PPO ressies at Garden Grill? I don't want people to think I'm trying to get ahead of them in the line to get into the park...

Will people get nasty if I'm trying to make my way to the rope to get into FW??? Is there a separate line for PPO ressies at Garden Grill? I don't want people to think I'm trying to get ahead of them in the line to get into the park...
There is a separate line for guests with PPO reservations, since they get in before opening. There should be a CM with a list of those who have PPO adrs, so you'll see them and get into that line.

I echo @tinkerbella16 's info. Right on. In my experience they start letting you in 7:50ish. There aren't very many - if any - regular park guests there at that hour waiting for regular park opening, so it's very obvious where to go for the PPO line.

I love GG PPO breakfasts BTW!

I echo @tinkerbella16 's info. Right on. In my experience they start letting you in 7:50ish. There aren't very many - if any - regular park guests there at that hour waiting for regular park opening, so it's very obvious where to go for the PPO line.

I love GG PPO breakfasts BTW!

Thanks!!!! This will be a first for us, and the only character meal we haven't tried...

Thanks!!!! This will be a first for us, and the only character meal we haven't tried...

Well, I should probably caveat why we like it. It's certainly not the food and the facility is pretty dated frankly. But I've found the charachter interaction to be great every time we've gone. Multiple visits from each charachter, great interaction, great photo ops.

Hope you have a great time!

Well, I should probably caveat why we like it. It's certainly not the food and the facility is pretty dated frankly. But I've found the charachter interaction to be great every time we've gone. Multiple visits from each charachter, great interaction, great photo ops.

Hope you have a great time!

We are only doing this reservation, because my 17 YEAR OLD wants a character meal:love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter