Where to find the best deal on uggs?

ErinC

DIS Veteran
DD wants Uggs for Christmas. I'm just starting to look around for some. Any suggestions? Black Friday deals? She would need a kids 4.

We always buy our uggs on black friday - they dont get discounted too often but if you're lucky enough to find a store with a scratch and save type deal or a certain percentage off the entire store that might work. I have gotten them at Walking on a Cloud, Nordstrom and Lord and Taylor previously on black friday. Good luck - I wear a size 5 and its always super hard to find so I recommend heading out early.

I'm looking too. Yesterday ebates had 9% cash back on uggs with free shipping. So far that's the best deal I've found.

Don't have any deals, but was wondering… My dd wears a size 7 in women's could I get her a size 6 kids bailey button? Also is that a lot shorter than the women's bailey button?Thanks!

Don't have any deals, but was wondering… My dd wears a size 7 in women's could I get her a size 6 kids bailey button? Also is that a lot shorter than the women's bailey button?Thanks!

You might have better luck than we did, but DD wears a women's 8 and she tried on the largest youth size (6 I think) in the Bailey Button Triplet and it was way too small for her.

So I had to buy the women's size. *sigh*

Here's hoping your DD can fit in the youth size. :)

No tips on deals but I wear an 8.5 and always buy a kids 6. A bit snug at first but they stretch out and fit fine.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Try country outfitter. Right now there is coupon for $20 off 150. This makes them $140. My daughter wears 7.5 and I bought her the big kids size 6.

Try country outfitter. Right now there is coupon for $20 off 150. This makes them $140. My daughter wears 7.5 and I bought her the big kids size 6.

Where did you get a coupon? Every code I've tried won't work. Any ideas?

The Country Outfitter coupon code doesn't work on Uggs. Just talked with a nice service woman who explained it

I bought my DD's from Plow and Hearth a couple years ago. They allowed me to use the coupon on UGGs (at the time).

I'm a women's 8 and I fit into the largest kid size, tried it on the last pair I bought and the fit is so much better then my other ones which are my true size. They feel huge!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter