Where to find lite pomegranate lemonade outside of the parks?

Nathaniel.Strawn

Earning My Ears
I just got back from a trip with my wife and father. While there my wife fell in love with the Minute Maid Light Pomegranate Lemonade. Since then I have been trying to find it in stores. I haven't found anything yet, not even on Minute Maid's website. Any help is appreciated.

I just got back from a trip with my wife and father. While there my wife fell in love with the Minute Maid Light Pomegranate Lemonade. Since then I have been trying to find it in stores. I haven't found anything yet, not even on Minute Maid's website. Any help is appreciated.

I forwarded this to someone I know that works for Coca-Cola in a facility that processes the Minute Maid fresh juices. I'll post if she can find where you can buy this. It may possible be something that is produced for Disney and not available for purchase by the public at this time.

That sounds delicious. Where'd you get it in the parks? We just got back a couple of weeks ago; guess I'll have to wait until the next trip to try it.

Thanks, we found the enancd juice stuff and it wsn't the same. This stuff cameout of the soda fountian. I can't remeber all the places I had it, but it seemed to be an option at every table service resturaunt as well as at the poly, AKL, and wilderness lodge from the soda fountians.

I have seen regular Lite Lemonade (or Limeade) in grocery stores here, but not Pomegranate - that sounds delicious! I really like light juices; regular ones make me feel sick from being so sweet and I have to water them down and pour them over ice. Could Lite Lemonade or Lite Limeade mixed with a little Pom Wonderful juice be a good sub for your wife if she can't find it?

Thanks, we found the enancd juice stuff and it wsn't the same. This stuff cameout of the soda fountian. I can't remeber all the places I had it, but it seemed to be an option at every table service resturaunt as well as at the poly, AKL, and wilderness lodge from the soda fountians.

I am going to assume that it is probably the same product but just doesn't taste the same in the bottle as on fountain. I can identify with that as I am a fountain diet coke snob.:lovestruc I will drive past several places that have fountain diet coke to get a "good" one (you know some people just don't keep their fountain pop dispensers as clean as they should:sick:) and rarely ever drink one out of a can or a bottle. DH and I also pick our restaurants and movie theaters according to Coke or Pepsi.:rotfl2: You should be able to buy the product you don't like as much at Publix.

Oooh! That stuff! I get it at Publix! It's in the juice area. I don't think that type is as common as the other two they have though. I don't remember seeing it in other stores, just Publix.

Trader Joes has a pomegranate limeade........
its pretty yummy.

OMG this stuff is the da bomb and been looking all over the place for this stuff! You can tell by this pic how much we love it lol 4 glasses of it on the table just for the 2 of us lol
532084_10150912797888378_589038377_12922228_1387859659_n.jpg

I fell in love with this at DL a couple of years ago. I have searched high and low for it since and I haven't found it. However Crystal Light has a Pom Lemonade in their to go stick packets that is pretty darn close to the MM one at Disney. I get it at Walmart, when they have it I buy all the boxes they have. It is really yummy and sells out VERY quickly.

dsny1mom

One of the Subways by us has it, but that's the only place I've seen it, outside of Disney.

ETA: Just so you don't think I'm crazy -lol Here's a facebook link about it, and again mm stated they don't sell it in stores. I'm not sure how many Subways carry it though. I've only seen it at one by our house and we're in Albuquerque, if it helps any, good luck!

http://www.facebook.com/MinuteMaid/posts/314898528565172

[QUOTE="HubbDave, post: 56433559, member: 381556"]A long delayed answer but, non-carbonated

I myself prefer the regular light lemonade but had this a bunch last month[/QUOTE]

Yup. After 4 years gotta agree with the bolded!! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter