Where to find Frozen for the best price?

They do offer it but you have to pay a additional fee. At least that has been the case previously. When I enter the code in Disneymovierewards I believe that is when I have been given the option for the digital copy to be purchased.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

ahh. online. :) I always just went to the store. thanks!

Where is the best place to purchase Frozen, the movie? My DD loved it so much in the theater I thought it would be a fun surprise to get her a copy for home.

You won't know until the Sunday newspaper ads hit the street, the weekend before release date.

What we do know, according to my friends at Blu-ray.com is that as of right now, both Walmart and Target have "retailer exclusives" set-up -- Target has a DVD bonus disc with a deleted scene and some other things, while the Walmart version comes bundled with Anna or Elsa figurines for the "Disney Infinity" video game.

All sets are Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD Copy (iTunes/Amazon/UltraViolet)

Very disapointed in disney not relasing frozen bluray 3d combo pack to the United States its offered in mexico the uk japan etc everwhere but here just dont get what disney is trying to do seems like their pissing more people off latly with the fast pass plus, magic bands, increased park tickets know this really was looking forward to seeing it in 3d

Just saw this morning Amazon has the Bluray / DVD / digital copy for 19.99 with a price drop guarantee. I think if you order it with 2 day shipping, you will get it the day it releases.

Just to clear up some details.
If purchased from Disney store it does have the digital copy included.
You get the free lithographs.
You also get a 20 dollar off future 40 dollar purchase.
I'm not positive but I'm pretty certain that the movie wil be on the doorstep on march 18 not just shipped that day...
And at 24.95 and free shipping with that coupon I don't think there's a better deal

Misskitty3 said:
Where is the best place to purchase Frozen, the movie? My DD loved it so much in the theater I thought it would be a fun surprise to get her a copy for home.

Right now Amazon has it for $14.96 on pre-order.

Just saw this morning Amazon has the Bluray / DVD / digital copy for 19.99 with a price drop guarantee. I think if you order it with 2 day shipping, you will get it the day it releases.

Thanks for the tip about the price dropping to $19.99. I had added this to my cart last night at the $22.95 price but hadn't completed the transaction yet because I was looking at other stuff I wanted to order. When I saw this, I made my decisions on the other items and placed the order. It's good to know that if the price drops lower, I'll get that price.

Very disapointed in disney not relasing frozen bluray 3d combo pack to the United States its offered in mexico the uk japan etc everwhere but here just dont get what disney is trying to do seems like their pissing more people off latly with the fast pass plus, magic bands, increased park tickets know this really was looking forward to seeing it in 3d

You can order the 3D version from Amazon.uk. Their release date is after the USA release date, and then, unless you want to pay for faster shipping, it will take a few days to get here, but I ordered it for about $30 US money, and will get it in mid-April.

I think you can also download the 3D version right now, possibly, but I'm okay with waiting, although, I may buy the cheapest copy of just the DVD to view when a friend visits in mid-March and send that copy out to the Camp (plain jane DVD player out there) to live.

I got an email from Disney shopping online - my Frozen DVD shipped yestereday!

Mine shipped from the Disney Store as well and should be here by release date. The lithographs (adding to 2 year old's room decor) and the discount on a future order this month (which I already planned to make) made this the best option for me.

Just to clear up some details.
If purchased from Disney store it does have the digital copy included.
You get the free lithographs.
You also get a 20 dollar off future 40 dollar purchase.
I'm not positive but I'm pretty certain that the movie wil be on the doorstep on march 18 not just shipped that day...
And at 24.95 and free shipping with that coupon I don't think there's a better deal

This! I pre-ordered it online knowing that I already have a purchase that I was going to make from their online store - so the 20 off next purchase of 40 is perfect for me. Plus, I get 3% ebates credit. If I wasn't going to make another purchase online in the near future, I might have just gone with Amazon though.

As stated before Best Buy has blu ray for 19.99, and if pre order you get an extra 100 MyBestBuy reward points.

Good deal! Do you know if it will be delivered the day it is released? Or just shipped that day.

I preordered it and it says it will be delivered on the day it is released. I do have Amazon Prime though, so I'm not sure if there's a difference. It says on mine: "Want to receive this the day it comes out?
Order within 28 hrs and choose FREE Two-Day Shipping at checkout."

The Free Two Day Shipping is an Amazon Prime thing.

I think I will pick up out copy from Target. I have a 5% off coupon from the pharmacy to put towards the purchase. I really want the disc plus the digital copy.

Looks like Amazon already has the Lego movie up for pre-order. You can pre-order Frozen and the Lego movie for $29.

Looks like Amazon already has the Lego movie up for pre-order. You can pre-order Frozen and the Lego movie for $29.

Where do you see this? On the Lego Movie page it says if you order it together with Frozen it's $49.95? On the Frozen page, it doesn't offer it with Lego move (Hunger Games instead). We really want the Lego Movie too, and $29 would be a GREAT deal for both!

ETA: Nevermind, I see now that the $29 deal is for DVD copies. BluRay copies are $49.95.

I'm lucky - a family member is a member of the Academy so we got a screener copy! Still, we'll probably splurge for the real thing eventually since this version is a DVD, not Blu-Ray, and there are no special features.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest