Where to find cheap Disney shirts?

BryceKnott

Earning My Ears
Hello, my girlfriend and I are hoping to take our first trip together to Walt Disney World this November! While we are there we would like to be able to wear a different Disney shirt each day. I was wondering if anyone knew of any good websites that (ship to Canada) that have cheap Disney shirts?

Thank you!

Hello, my girlfriend and I are hoping to take our first trip together to Walt Disney World this November! While we are there we would like to be able to wear a different Disney shirt each day. I was wondering if anyone knew of any good websites that (ship to Canada) that have cheap Disney shirts?

Thank you!

I would check eBay, Amazon, Walmart, Target. I've also seen cheap Disney shirts in Sears.

I know Old Navy usually has several kids' Disney shirts. They may have adult sizes also.

Ebay has some good ones. I've gotten practically new ones for $5. Buyers remorse on souvenirs, I guess.

i found lots of options for kids on clearance at kohl's and a few adult options.

Children's place. I get a lot there. ANd like others said, old Navy. I have seen them at Target as well.

In Old Navy yesterday they had a women's really cute Steamboat Mickey short sleeved t-shirt.

We live in Canada and are 19/20, just wondering if you have found these Disney shirts in Canada, or just in the United States?

Thanks!

You could DIY your own Mickey Tie Dye shirts! Google for tutorials. Here's one to get you started: http://disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com/2011/03/mickey-mouse-head-tie-dyed-t-shirts.html

I think we may do this for our trip this year.

We did this and got a lot of compliments. Everyone asked where we bought them. I have seen some not so great ones but it's a fun project. We got some Disney shirts (4th of July Mickey with a flag) for $2.50 last year clearance at the Disney Store.

Thanks for everyone's suggestions! It would be nice if people would post pictures of their own Disney shirts and where they bought them. It's always fun to see other's cool Disney attire!

I do know that the Wal-Marts in Ontario sell Disney themed shirts in the Graphic Ts section for girls. Not to mention many of their themed PJs are Disney themed. Some of the PJ shirts could pass as regular shirts.

What about Target? Do you have one in Halifax yet? I've seen a few Disney themed shirts and things at the one where I am, although I warn you now, it's basically... worse... than Zellers. But good deals, if you can find what you want!

You might also want to consider going to the DISigns section of the board and having someone make you some really neat, personalized graphics and then printing them on transfer paper to make your own tshirts!! I did that for myself and my friends for our trip to Disney last year, and they LOVED the shirts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter