Where to eat at Universal Orlando including menus...UPDATED REGULARLY

Haven't been yet have lunch ressie in early Sept the menu looks very good

Sept 2013 Poly, 2012 Disney Fantasy, BC CL, GF CL, POR, 2011 Poly CL, CR, Poly CL, AKL, 2010 Poly CL, ASMu 2009, SSR 2008, Pop 2006, POR , Asmo 2005, Asmo 2003, offsite 2000, 1999,1989, Poly 1980, offsite 1979

We enjoyed it. The food was good as well as the service. I loved the look of the place as well.

We LOVE Mythos. It is definitely our favorite restaurant at Universal.
We love the food, the atmosphere, and the service.

Great food, service, and atmosphere. A little pricy, but well worth it. We always plan on going at least once each trip. The only gripe I have is that it can get quite cold inside, since we are usually in shorts when dining there. I'm sure the staff is comfy with it though and it probably keeps people from staying too long. :)

Very good food at very reasonable prices.

You won`t be disappointed eating there.

We enjoyed our lunch meal there. I had the pad thai, but I can't remember what my mom had. All I know is we both enjoyed our meals. It was a nice break from the park and the regular fast food meals. My only minor complaint was that our server would disappear for quite a while, so it turned out to be a long meal, but that's fine!

Love. I love Mythos. <3

The risotto of the day was excellent when I tried it, the chicken wrap is amazing, and the chocolate banana gooey cake? Heavenly!

We're going to be at the parks in just a few weeks, and I'm honestly looking forward to eating at Mythos just as much as I'm looking forward to Harry Potter!!!

Why can't I find a dessert or cocktail menu for Mythos?

Sept 2013 Poly, 2012 Disney Fantasy, BC CL, GF CL, POR, 2011 Poly CL, CR, Poly CL, AKL, 2010 Poly CL, ASMu 2009, SSR 2008, Pop 2006, POR , Asmo 2005, Asmo 2003, offsite 2000, 1999,1989, Poly 1980, offsite 1979

great service & risotto is excellent, which I order now that the blueberry pork/mac 'n cheese went missing from the menu:rolleyes1

Love Mythos. I usually end up getting the Pastabilities or the risotto of the day, and have yet to be disappointed. I had a bite of my friends buffalo chicken wrap and it was really good too. The service is usually great. I had a fluke last time I went, service started out horrible, but the manager and another waiter completely made up for it.

If we go at a less busy time (early October - express passes are priced low), do we need reservations to places like Mythos or Emeril's? How far in advance do I need to book them?

I eat at Mythos every trip. I love it there. The buffalo chicken wrap with cheddar cheese mashed potatoes is excellent. It's beautiful inside the restaurant, and it's nice to look out over the park.

How much is the sangria & desserts?

I've never made reservations while visiting US/IOA and we're a family of 5. It's been my experience that finding a place to eat has been a breeze.

Here are some cards I made using Pixiesprite templates.
Hope someone else enjoys them.
The first four are for a Bugs land.
Hopper

Flik, I made two, I couldn't decide which one I liked better

General Bugs Land

Mickeys Toontown

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter