Where to buy autograph books outside the parks?

Mamacelt

Earning My Ears
Our first day will be starting with an early PS at Donald's in AK, and I'd like my ds to have an autograph book before he gets there. Where can you buy the books outside the parks? We're staying offsite and I don't think we'll have time after we arrive to go to DTD. The current plan is to buy our Armed Forces Salute passes the day we arrive - is there a gift shop at the TTC?

I suppose we could take a monorail to one of the resorts - how late are their gift shops open?

Thanks for any help! I'm passing the time before we go planning the little things... :D

you can get the autograph books just about everywhere, if you don't get one before you get to the park, you will be able to buy one at the gift shop outside the park, or just as you enter, and yes I think there is a small stand at the TTC which will also have autograph books.

The gift shops at all the resorts are open very late, 11pmish maybe later.

Let's face it, they don't miss an opportunity to sell you something anywhere at WDW :)

Bev

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter