Where to buy 10 day passes?

wannabeadisneyprincess

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone, we are a family of 5 travelling to Disneyland for the first time in September! very excited to say the least. I am having great difficulty finding where to purchase the 10 day park hopper pass. I've been in contact with flight centre and all that they offered me was a 3 day pass. Hoping someone can point me in the right direction - Thanks !!

Sorry no help here, but following as we are planning for December and we're hoping to get a 10 day pass as well. I tried to follow a link I found on trip advisor but it lead no where. Hoping they are still around.

Hi everyone, we are a family of 5 travelling to Disneyland for the first time in September! very excited to say the least. I am having great difficulty finding where to purchase the 10 day park hopper pass. I've been in contact with flight centre and all that they offered me was a 3 day pass. Hoping someone can point me in the right direction - Thanks !!

I know http://www.mypersonaltravelplanner.com.au/ sell them, though I cant see the link on their page. contact them I am sure they will be able to get them for you.

Does anyone know how much the 10 day pass costs for adults and kids over 10? I have five to buy so trying to work out how much they will be. Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter