Where? Thanksgiving dinner outside of parks.

sanilacjack

DIS Veteran
Hi,

I would like suggestions on a good family dinner outside of the parks for Thanksgiving day.

We are arriving at the WL late the night before and have decided to make this a non park day. If we were going in to the MK, LTT would be my first choice.
But, with work and school and late night travel the day before, we have decided to lay low the first day. Maybe do DQ and than the campfire and hayride that night. Besides, the parks, esp. MK, aren't a pretty sight on Thanksgiving day.

Any ideas would be helpful. I thought maybe CM or 1900, but do they have stuffing????? You have to have turkey and stuffing on t-day ;)

-KIm

We will be departing on Thanksgiving day, and I'm thinking about making ps at Chef Mickey's, as last year they had a Buffet dinner and I think my kids will eat better with many choices.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter