Where is your one non-Disney place that is magic to you?

Impossible to narrow it down to just one...

Secret Harbor Resort, St. Thomas, USVI
Maui and Kauai, HI
Seville, Spain
Venice & Florence, Italy
Crete & Athens, Greece

Mine is Williamsburg, VA also. We love the charm and listening to the apprentices and master craftsmen explain their trades. It's lovely at all times of the year.

Last edited:
Something like this? This was while waiting for the family to get up for breakfast, though, so I had tea and a book. The wine came later.

(Grand Traverse Bay from a balcony at Sugar Beach hotel last spring break... definitely one of my happy places)

View attachment 640608

Yes! Almost exactly like that. We stayed at Sugar Beach a few years ago. Very nice. Our favorite is Tamarack Lodge. 😁

On the Georgian Bay in Ontario, Canada near Owen Sound. My grandparents had a cottage overlooking the Georgian Bay and we spent many vacations there growing up until they sold it. I was too young to appreciate it then, but I certainly do now. The area they were in was not very developed back in the 70s and I remember how beautiful the Bay was with the morning sun shining on it - it looked like diamonds. At night time, there were so many shooting stars. I loved going grocery shopping with my Grandma, picking wildflowers and exploring their property and we always had a puzzle going on the coffee table. Great memories.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter