Where is your not so happy place?

The house I lived in for ten years. We were very poor and the house was horrible and it was just...ugh. I don't even like to think about it. I still have the occasional nightmare where I find myself living there again with no way to move out.

The dentist for me, although it's purely psychological. I hardly ever have to endure anything painful.

When day or night thoughts take me back to sad parts of childhood, and my father's PTSD alcoholism struggles. Memories of my mom's last three palliative years with alzheimers and cancer.

Fortunately replaced with fond memories of the good times when dad recovered, and that mom was at home with Dh & I for her palliative care. :grouphug:

Last edited:
Being in the ICU again in a medically induced coma again on a ventilator. Twice this year was enough but I think another is probably going to happen next year.

In hospitals for several months after the wreck. It was very hard to deal with the pain and learning everything over again.

I also want to say my job. I'm glad to have it but it is awful.

Anytime I'm driving in the dark in a really bad rainstorm. I don't like driving in the dark, I HATE driving in heavy rain, and when you combine the two I feel extremely nervous, and all alone and isolated in my little car, like I'm the only person in the world and I'm a million miles from home, even if I'm only a mile away from my house.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter