Where is the Target 10% coupon with Black Friday purchase?

Saw this today and thought it might help. USA today article.

This weekend is the best time of year to buy Target store gift cards.
Target’s annual gift card sale returns Saturday with some changes. Instead of being a one-day sale, it now lasts two days and will continue through Sunday, Dec. 6.
The maximum discount also increased to $50 off a maximum of $500 in gift cards purchased, up from $30 last year.
But the biggest change is to get the 10% discount, available in-store and online, you have to be a member of Target Circle, Target’s free loyalty program. The discount can be used only for one transaction at Target or Target.com per Target Circle account, according to the offer's details.
Great, thanks for the article!
Dec. 5 for 10% off giftcards according to someone on slickdeals
Oh, I thought the fineprint was a "no" on giftcards? Well, looks like they'll be doing the gift card sale this Sunday according to the posted article by @katallo!

Don't forget to save the offer through you Target Circle. I don't think it will automatically come off if you don't.
Also, I think they raised the limit this year, I'm pretty sure in the past it was up to $30 and this year it is up to $50 off. :thumbsup2

Quick question...if I buy gift cards from target this weekend with the 10% offer...can I get an additional 5% off (total of 15% off) by purchasing them with my Target red card? TIA!

Quick question...if I buy gift cards from target this weekend with the 10% offer...can I get an additional 5% off (total of 15% off) by purchasing them with my Target red card? TIA!
I don't think so. I read the sneak peak ad at the Target website, under "deals" and offer details, I don't read it that you can. Hope I'm wrong, though :) . The coming week ad is there to check out for next week on the site.

Add the deal to Target Circle.

I don't think so. I read the sneak peak ad at the Target website, under "deals" and offer details, I don't read it that you can. Hope I'm wrong, though :) . The coming week ad is there to check out for next week on the site.

Add the deal to Target Circle.
Darn it, I kinda thought you probably couldn't, but that's still a bummer...but I guess then I can use a credit card to purchase them that give me rewards at least. Thanks!

Another question... I'd like to use this to buy Disney gift cards for an upcoming trip. We have multiple adults going...if we register each of their email accounts for target circle; can they all get the 10% off the gift cards? - Does there have to be a separate form of payment/cc etc. for each $500 transaction?

Thank you!

I went through my circle offers and I can't find the offer for the gift cards. Is it on there today? Or only live tomorrow?

I went through my circle offers and I can't find the offer for the gift cards. Is it on there today? Or only live tomorrow?

It should be there. It was there earlier this week for me and kept prompting me to save the offer.

Edit: on a desktop computer. I didn't check the app itself

Darn it, I kinda thought you probably couldn't, but that's still a bummer...but I guess then I can use a credit card to purchase them that give me rewards at least. Thanks!

Another question... I'd like to use this to buy Disney gift cards for an upcoming trip. We have multiple adults going...if we register each of their email accounts for target circle; can they all get the 10% off the gift cards? - Does there have to be a separate form of payment/cc etc. for each $500 transaction?

Thank you!

Separate form of payment. Yes.

I thought Target discontinued allowing people to purchase gift cards with Target gift cards...or maybe that was just for a brief period of time...

I thought Target discontinued allowing people to purchase gift cards with Target gift cards...or maybe that was just for a brief period of time...
Oh shoot, maybe I misunderstood...is the 10% just to purchase Target gift cards? Sorry, I thought it was on all gift cards. I know you can't purchase other gift cards with a Target gift card, but confused the deal...now that you mention that I think you're right. I don't think it's for all gift cards, just Target. Darn it. Thanks!

They did, you can't use a target gc to buy a 3rd party gc.

Oh shoot, maybe I misunderstood...is the 10% just to purchase Target gift cards? Sorry, I thought it was on all gift cards. I know you can't purchase other gift cards with a Target gift card, but confused the deal...now that you mention that I think you're right. I don't think it's for all gift cards, just Target. Darn it. Thanks!
It’s 10% target gift cards. I use this offer annually to by gift cards for holiday gifts.

I was planning to use this offer today in store using my Discover card which has a 5% refund at Target this quarter. Will this work in conjunction with the gift card offer?

TP, since it is a circle offer, I’d try to save it to your circle account then have them scan your circle account, and it should work, as long as you don’t have your Target card tied to that scan, when you scan. At least you could try.

Here is more info...This weekend only...

Yes, you need to download Target Circle, Download the offer and make sure you scan your app if you are checking out in the store.

I was planning to use this offer today in store using my Discover card which has a 5% refund at Target this quarter. Will this work in conjunction with the gift card offer?

I believe the Discover 5% is only available online not in store. It’s Target.com, Walmart.com and Amazon.com plus Discover recently added Best Buy.

I believe the Discover 5% is only available online not in store. It’s Target.com, Walmart.com and Amazon.com plus Discover recently added Best Buy.
You can use the target circle offer online. The only downside is that you can’t customize the amount on the gift card your locked into the set amounts the target will print on the cards.

You can use the target circle offer online. The only downside is that you can’t customize the amount on the gift card your locked into the set amounts the target will print on the cards.

I chose my own amount, there's a line "enter your own amount"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter