• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where is Push?

jenn3456

Mouseketeer
I know this might be crazy but my DS is desperate to "meet" Push the talking garbage can. Is he in MK evey day? How can I find him?

I know this might be crazy but my DS is desperate to "meet" Push the talking garbage can. Is he in MK evey day? How can I find him?

He's found in Tomorrowland. The last two times we've seen him he's been between Cosmic Ray's and Antigravity Annie's (is that the name?) Ice Cream.

He appears several times a day, so ask a Tomorrowland CM when he'll be appearing next.

If you're eating lunch there, be sure to walk by with your tray or lunchbag, with your food visible. More fun that way :)

Last Sept. he came up to DD as we were exiting the restrooms in Tomorrowland.

Check out wdwent.com for live entertainment

Yes, that link-

wdwent.com

AKA "The Steve Soares Times Guide Site."

It is a great site to keep BOOKMARKED for future reference.

The site posts the stage shows, in-park and other on-property shows and their times for the CURRENT week.
(It is updated every weekend.)
The times may be "similar" for other dates as well.

Click on the colored links for the various parks
to open their listings and view their show times.

Be sure to check back to the site as the actual dates of your trip get closer.
----------------------

THIS WEEKS info:

TOMORROWLAND-

PUSH, The Talking Trashcan

Daily at 10:00, 10:50 & 11:40am, 12:40, 1:30, 2:10 & 2:45pm
Length of show: 20 minutes

We were there last week and did not see him, asked a bunch of CM's and they said they had not seen him either.
I really wanted to see him. The day I was looking for him, he had the last appearance scheduled at 2:45 pm :confused3

He sang happy birthday to me by the ice cream shop in Tomorrow Land last year.

It's worth noting that Push moves around Tomorrowland, so it's not like he has a specific location where he will be. At the start time that you're in Tomorrowland, just start wandering around until you see him. Most cases, he's hard to miss if you're looking for him (look for a garbage can in the wrong place...like moving along in the middle of a walkway :rotfl:).

We have always found him in the Tomorrowland area. One time we were crossing the bride heading to the castle and we literally almost walked right in to him. The other two times were right outside of the ice cream shop.

He had DD hug him since it was her 16th birthday this time. Her friends on FB were like "Umm..why are you hugging a trash can?"

A couple of years ago, when Rapunzel was doing the M&G with Flynn, PUSH came over and greeted her one morning. We were there and had a great time watching the 3 interact with one another.

We have always found him in the Tomorrowland area. One time we were crossing the bride heading to the castle and we literally almost walked right in to him. The other two times were right outside of the ice cream shop.

He had DD hug him since it was her 16th birthday this time. Her friends on FB were like "Umm..why are you hugging a trash can?"

I love this!!! My DS has Asperger's and one of his obsessions is garbage/ becoming a garbage man when he grows up. I know I will have a picture just like this too!!

Thank you everyone for the info. It will be one of the highlights of my son's trip!

I love this!!! My DS has Asperger's and one of his obsessions is garbage/ becoming a garbage man when he grows up. I know I will have a picture just like this too!!

Thank you everyone for the info. It will be one of the highlights of my son's trip!

Can't wait to see your picture! The best part of this is usually my daughter does not like to be the center of attention but who can ignore Push? Later when she saw this picture she was like "Everyone was looking at me!" LOL..and they were!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter