• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where is Free Dining posted for Chase Disney Card Members?

jodim

Mouseketeer
We never manage to go when they have free dining, but I *think* we will be our next trip. How do I find where they post it at for Chase Disney Premier members???

Free dining was released earlier than usual this year & the offer has already expired. It only included dates thru the end of September, nothing later in the year. All discount offers are posted & discussed on the Resorts Discounts & Codes subforum of the Resorts forum. That is the best place to check for news on future discounts.

There is currently a room discount for Visa holders that expires at the end of April. It is about 10% more than the general public offer & is for the same dates.

Thank you. Yes, we were hoping for fall/winter dates. I know in the past they've offered it then, and I know you used to get advanced notice if you were a disney visa holder.

My husband was on the phone with Disney a few days ago. He was making room reservations for March. The cast member on the phone told him that WDW resorts were sold out through the end of the year due to the opening of Galaxies Edge.

My husband was on the phone with Disney a few days ago. He was making room reservations for March. The cast member on the phone told him that WDW resorts were sold out through the end of the year due to the opening of Galaxies Edge.
We just booked multiple rooms and didn't have any problems.

We are going in early/mid Aug and there are still rooms at pretty much every resort. When I check other weeks in July, there is plenty of availability.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter