• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Where in the World?" Photo Game...

Alacrity

DIS Veteran
Would anyone be intrested in a "Where in the World" type game? I've created a few of these for the game on another board and had thought I'd seen a thread for these before but don't find it now. Could be I'm thinking of something else. If a thread exists I'll certainly close this one down and add to that one.

Anyway, the idea is to identify what and/or where something is based on a snippet of a photo. Here's a start...

What is it?
DIS_Where.jpg

I like this idea! you are right there was a thread about this a while ago, but i'm up for a new one.
and I'll take a guess and say its a flag found on the stage in front of the castle?

I like this idea! you are right there was a thread about this a while ago, but i'm up for a new one.
and I'll take a guess and say its a flag found on the stage in front of the castle?

Glad you like the idea! I'm afraid I have to say, no to the guess though!

Wow... I should have got that! i have lots of photos of them!
ok I'm going to try one:
DSC01058-1.jpg

Where is this?

Wow... I should have got that! i have lots of photos of them!
ok I'm going to try one:
DSC01058-1.jpg

Where is this?

I've had to look at this a few times to come up with a wild guess! I'm gonna say one of the signs in Hollywood Studios?

Another wild guess of the day :) ...

Mousegears? I'm trying to place that yellow and blue in the background.

It has the right colors and cartooni-ness for Primevil Whirl. But the ride makes my so ill that I have not really studied it sufficiently. :goodvibes

Ah, but you are right!! We actually just discovered how fun this ride is about two trips ago. and I love the cartoon aspect of it!

DSC01058-2.jpg

The Haunted Mansion it is!

IMG_1968.JPG

thought that may have been a little easier than my first one!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter