Where in the World are you eating NYE?

drenalin'junkie

Now Serving Customer #
TTS lunch and Wave for dinner.
TTS is a fave but we've not eaten at the Wave yet.
Looking forward to replacing all the calories we'll burn being in the park from 9am til 2am

Lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern then back to Pop for a break and then off to AK or DS for the rest of the day.

Breakfast on the fly, lunch at Starring Rolls (my fave!), hopefully going to the earliest Fantasmic, then to a late dinner at H&V. What a day!

KC:santa:

We're doing Mama Melrose for an early dinner so we can be there when they flip the Osbourne Family Lights switch. My favorite part of the holiday season in WDW! :-) I doubt we'll make it to midnight with our little ones.

We are going to be in Epcot.
Lunch- Rose & Crown
Dinner-Counter Service Not sure which yet... Any suggestions?

We're going to Magic Kingdom :)
Breakfast at Crystal Palace, and quick service and snacks the rest of the day!

We'll be at Epcot.

Lunch: Either Tutto Italia @ 11:30 or Rose & Crown @ 2:00 (have two reservations, haven't decided yet!)
Dinner: Chefs de France @ 10:30

We'll be at HS

having a late lunch/early dinner at 50s Prime Time and snacks and counter service prob too

We'll be at HS

having a late lunch/early dinner at 50s Prime Time and snacks and counter service prob too

US TOO!!! Early dinner at 50's Prime Time and then snacking throughout the rest of the evening. We'll see you there!

We will be in Epcot.

We will be trying the NYE fanatsia themed dinner (only ressie we could get at a late notice:rotfl:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter