Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Jungle Cruise?

d39925d3-d7cb-4391-b561-c2a32b847de2_zpshsrqphgd.jpg

Off to the DREADED DENTIST for the 6 month checkup :scared1:...think on this more :scratchin...good thought but not from Jungle Cruise. :tink:

Sorry about your dog, it's always a hard decision, but you know when it's time and you are doing the right thing.

Thanks Terri and so true. We weren't expecting her to make it through the last winter and knew this one would be hard on her. I think she had a stroke and just looking in her eyes told me everything. It's just SO darn hard to say "it's time" :sad2: though but we all have to make those decisions....the Circle of Life. :tink:

Ugh, I HATE the dentist! How about from Tom Sawyer's Island?

Attraction, shop or food service?

Adventure land or Frontierland?

SO agree Terri...seems like nothing good EVER comes out of a dentist visit but could have been worse. Only a "small dry hole/pocket" that needs to be filled in...on November 1st. I wanted to wait until next year but Dr. Baird wouldn't let me...when she said, "those dry holes can lead to root canals", I stopped her with "LA LA LA LA...I don't want to hear it" and made the next available appointment! :rotfl:

:thumbsup2 Tom Sawyer's Island is correct! Just tell me where for the solve...:tink:

SO agree Terri...seems like nothing good EVER comes out of a dentist visit but could have been worse. Only a "small dry hole/pocket" that needs to be filled in...on November 1st. I wanted to wait until next year but Dr. Baird wouldn't let me...when she said, "those dry holes can lead to root canals", I stopped her with "LA LA LA LA...I don't want to hear it" and made the next available appointment! :rotfl:

:thumbsup2 Tom Sawyer's Island is correct! Just tell me where for the solve...:tink:
Alongside a dock?

A new one for Thursday...looking forward to maybe a few thunderstorms and then...COOLER WEATHER! :goofy::donald::goofy: Record high today...:faint:

22e028f6-94e4-4e48-9452-98d2b0312624_zpsrq4l9mhh.jpg

:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter