Where In The World 19.

Is it a sign? A book?

I showed Redstorm your pictures and told her your daughter did cross country looking at those mountains...she decided she'd rather run CC in NH than here! :rotfl2:

f048e049-9a62-4897-bdc8-ce07acf742c1_zpso6vt2kl4.jpg

This is not on a sign or a book...look at the crop closely...should give you a small clue. :scratchin :tink:

DD just posted pictures on Facebook from Pikes Peak. :faint::faint::faint: I think the balloon at DTD is about as high as I want to go without being in an airplane. :scared1: :tink:

I showed Redstorm your pictures and told her your daughter did cross country looking at those mountains...she decided she'd rather run CC in NH than here! :rotfl2:

f048e049-9a62-4897-bdc8-ce07acf742c1_zpso6vt2kl4.jpg

This is not on a sign or a book...look at the crop closely...should give you a small clue. :scratchin :tink:

Steph said there were parts of the trails that were just beautiful. All you could see were mountains. She also said it was a very, very hard course.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter