Where In The World 19.

ad43001d-a754-4091-922a-eda08821fa98_zpsll8of6fu.jpg

...and it's from a shop. :tink:

Ink and Paint Shop?

I have been having a hard time with Disboards today!!

I will accept Hollywood and Sunset as the location. :yay: I think maybe it's really in the Echo Lake area but you can see the intersection of Hollywood and Sunset in the picture.

This is outside. It is an advertisement.

It is not from a restroom, vehicle, shop, food service. It is not from a window or a souvenir stand either..

Would anyone like to guess what this is on. It's an object. Something you might be glad to see after walking all day...

A bench? :tink:

I have been having a hard time with Disboards today!!

I will accept Hollywood and Sunset as the location. :yay: I think maybe it's really in the Echo Lake area but you can see the intersection of Hollywood and Sunset in the picture.

This is outside. It is an advertisement.

It is not from a restroom, vehicle, shop, food service. It is not from a window or a souvenir stand either..

Would anyone like to guess what this is on. It's an object. Something you might be glad to see after walking all day...

Those darn benches.:headache::rotfl:

For this evening...yes, the plate is almost empty :rolleyes1 but didn't think about taking a picture until it was to late. :o Where are these plates used?

f0c7317e-2abc-48a7-83be-a8dc45a52bde_zps0lgqdhaw.jpg
:tink:

This is food from a park food place.

Can you name the place and the food? I don't know what kolache is :confused3

A kolache is WONDERFUL! :lovestruc It's a Czech pastry...sweet, soft dough with a dollop of fruit filling in the center...peach, apricot, cream cheese, prune, strawberry, etc. or the soft dough is wrapped around a breakfast sausage. It was originally a wedding dessert. We even have Koloche Festival's here in Texas!

Have no idea how to determine the place unless it's exclusive to a location...is it some type of pastry? :tink:

A kolache is WONDERFUL! :lovestruc It's a Czech pastry...sweet, soft dough with a dollop of fruit filling in the center...peach, apricot, cream cheese, prune, strawberry, etc. or the soft dough is wrapped around a breakfast sausage. It was originally a wedding dessert. We even have Koloche Festival's here in Texas!

Have no idea how to determine the place unless it's exclusive to a location...is it some type of pastry? :tink:

Sounds delicious but, this is not a kolache. This is not a pastry. It is not sweet. This is exclusive to the location and is not always available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter