Where In The World 19.

This is from HS. It is not related to an attraction, shop or food service.

It is a sign but, it's a sign on something. I'd love for you to guess what it is on as well as where it is.

:goodvibes Well...not as bad as I thought it would be so far. :rolleyes:

32636b41-008c-4fb6-b523-0e205cba8b2e_zpshlk87p8c.jpg

This is from a park. :tink:

They sure are sacking Brady a lot.:scared:
MK?

Is it on a building or billboard?

No, it is not on a building or a billboard.

It is a sign but, it's a sign on something. I'd love for you to guess what it is on as well as where it is.

No, it is not on a building or a billboard.

It's a "sign but it's a sign on something" :confused3 and not on a building or billboard...is it on one of the street entertainer vehicles? :tink:

I bet the game would have been a little different if Romo was playing.

:earsgirl: Yep...since our defense is ALMOST 100% by now, not saying Dallas would have won, but it would have been a GOOD game if Tony wasn't injured. Half-time talk on the Cowboys broadcast said word is out that they'll be changing quarterbacks after the open date next week. Weeden is adequate but he's just not working at this point & time. I'm thrilled the score wasn't 50+ to 6! :lmao: :tink:

It's a "sign but it's a sign on something" :confused3 and not on a building or billboard...is it on one of the street entertainer vehicles? :tink:

Well, maybe it's misleading to say it's a sign. It's an advertisement. Where is it?

It is not on a building or a billboard.

So it isn't from a street entertainer's vehicle...??? Is it from Streets of America? The travel agency window? :tink:

0h, I'm sorry! It is not from a vehicle. It's also not from the Streets of America and it's not a window.

It's an advertisement.

0h, I'm sorry! It is not from a vehicle. It's also not from the Streets of America and it's not a window.

It's an advertisement.

Is it on a souvenir cart? :tink:

It's an advertisement.

Restroom?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter