• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where have you been today?

Torchy's!! I miss Torchy's... have some queso for me next time you go. :teeth:

I've been to.... work. Then I'll pick kiddo up from daycare and we will go to a park since it's starting to feel fall-adjacent!

Oh, man, I would always go to Torhy's when I traveled to Texas for work, but they just opened one here in Memphis a few months ago! I was very excited when I heard the news and have been, well, maybe more times than I should have. 😎 The queso is delicious, though I often don't have room! I get them Trailer Parks "trashy" though!

Went for my 5 mile walk along the shores of western Lake Michigan, went to the laundromat for one load, drove to Costco to fill my tank while those clothes were in the machine, went home.

Gas station
Eye Dr appointment
Out for lunch @ one of our favorite restaurants
Now home

Work. Left at 645. Got back at 645. Trying to get the energy to exercise. Since I have iFit that means I get to "visit" another country!!

Woke up in NH and going to sleep in NJ! (We left home at 2:30 to begin a 2+ week road trip! Going to Washington DC, Shenandoah NP, The Great Smokey Mountains NP, Cumberland Gap, Mammoth Cave NP, The Gateway Arch in St. Louis, The Flight 93 memorial, Gettysburg and then back home!) Super happy and excited today!

Today it was:
Several estate sales with my mom
Lunch at Macaroni Grill where I'm pretty sure they gave me a bowl of marinara sauce and called it "tomato bisque"
Target
Photo studio with the kids for family pics
Fastrip so the kids could grab a Coke
Gym
Dis :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter