Where does Disney send line-cutters?

Small World is a big favorite in my family. I don't care for Stitch, though.

People hate on Small World to be funny I guess? I don't know.
We love small world, wouldn't leave WDW without doing it, but talk about an ear worm!! We would go crazy listening to the song if stuck on the ride vs just progressing through it once!

We love small world, wouldn't leave WDW without doing it, but talk about an ear worm!! We would go crazy listening to the song if stuck on the ride vs just progressing through it once!

lol I know what you mean! We got stuck in the last room and my husband about died. Now my daughter wants to listen to it constantly on the Disney Parks album.

Wow, such much hate for Small World and Stitch. I still like them both. I'd send line jumpers to Tom Sawyer island for a few hours.

Small World is a big favorite in my family. I don't care for Stitch, though.

People hate on Small World to be funny I guess? I don't know.

Honestly, we love Small World. It's one of those rides that says "Disney" to me because it's one I remember even from my first visit as a child. But it does have one of those theme songs that just kinda burrows itself in your head & doesn't like to ever go away. Ever. And yeah, people have joked about that for decades. LOL

LOL! Yes, this is exactly what I was trying to say!

Sadly, I have seen my fair share of line cutters over the years. I am very understanding of the people that are catching up to their family. It is normally fairly obvious, and the family is not that far ahead.

One father/daughter at Space snuck in to the FP line right in front of us while the CM was doing a kid swap. Back in the paper pass days, I knew they would be stopped at the second checkpoint. When we all got there the father turned to the daughter and said what did you do with the fastpasses, then told the CM she must of dropped them. They were let on.

I told the CM they should have made them go back and find them, because they never had any.

You can choose to get angry (I hate seeing people cheat the system), but I too am on vacation, and want to enjoy myself. However, if Disney continues to allow some of the fragrant line cutting, then everyone is going to feel that they too should cut the line. It is a balancing act, and one I admit, that i am very happy that i do not have to deal with on a daily basis.

Archive photo of Line-Cutter Jail:

DSCF0069-2.jpg

We saw a large group cut in under the rope to join family in front of us while we were in line for Boyz II Men last year. This was near the front, so you can imagine how long we stood in line. CM asked them to please step out and go to the back of the line. They said, no, they were joining their family and were waiting up in the Chase Lounge, using the bathroom, etc. CM then asked all of the guests behind if we had ever seen them standing there at any point. Nope. So it was to the back of the line...or the end of the road, lol.

I saw a man get into a very heated argument with a CM at the second FP checkpoint for TOT when his family's MBs didn't show that they had FPs. He swore that they had FPs and they all scanned properly at the entrance, but the CM pulled up their information and it showed they didn't have FPs. The guy held up the FP line for a quite a while until the CM told him to step aside so he could let other guests through. I don't think that CM was budging!

We had a group of tweens going up the exit of 7DMT then sneak into the first lane to ride last week. Saw them do it twice as we waited with our FP to ride, then they went through a third time with more as we were exiting and bumped me pretty hard. I let the CM at the FP entrance know (the ride CMs could hear and were too busy), so hopefully that closes that loop.

I have stopped a group working up the line, they were not happy, but didn't try a secound time to get by.

A few ears ago a family was skipping line when I CM's at a turn in the line removed the chain, asked them to step out and told them to go to the start of the line. I believe the cameras must have been watching them. The older Male, started arguing until a numberof us told the CM they were indeed cutting and started applauding the CM. The group finally gave up and walked off.

AKK

Saw a family turned away in the Soarin' FP+ line at the second checkpoint. They had to turn around and walk back out the way they came to rejoin the standby line at the end.

The Disney Walk of Shame? I'd be embarrassed if this happened, but I guess some people could care less.

Out of curiosity, how do you all handle the "been in this hour long line for 20 minutes then kid has to use the bathroom NOW" cases? We fortunately never had this happen at WDW, though we did at a different park. My wife did take her out then brought her back in, cutting in front of several people on the way back (most were understanding - particularly those she had passed on the way out - but some evidently gave dirty looks). We weren't really sure what the "right" way to handle this was (the people working the ride were totally fine with my wife "cutting" back in).

^Most of the people you'll be seeing on the way out are the same people you'll be seeing as you work your way back in. If you just mention as you're going out that your little one has a bathroom emergency, most will be understanding when you come back.

Out of curiosity, how do you all handle the "been in this hour long line for 20 minutes then kid has to use the bathroom NOW" cases? We fortunately never had this happen at WDW, though we did at a different park. My wife did take her out then brought her back in, cutting in front of several people on the way back (most were understanding - particularly those she had passed on the way out - but some evidently gave dirty looks). We weren't really sure what the "right" way to handle this was (the people working the ride were totally fine with my wife "cutting" back in).
Some people have a problem with this. I couldn't care less. Things happen, especially when you're tiny & your "bathroom signal" doesn't always work in advance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter