Where do you order your contact lenses?

Eye doctor who goes through 1800contacts. I get them there because insurance pays for them starting this year eery year. Use to be every 2 years. Previous, 1800contacts were expensive. Mine for astigmatism is $125 for 2 boxes-6 pair (1 left, 1 right).

Use to use Contactsdirect.com as they were about 30% less than 1800contacts. But overall price has tripled in the last few years everywhere as new lenses are introduced. I miss my $20/box for toric lenses.

Two of us wear daily lenses and one wears monthly lenses. We used to get them through 1800contacts, but found lens.com to be considerably cheaper. Shipping takes quite a bit longer though, but as long as we order far enough ahead, there's no problem. Going to look into Costco though after reading the reviews.

I find a good price wherever I can and then order from 1800contacts. They match the price and then give you another 5% off.
I spent over an hour pricing my DDs contacts online. Then I came to the budget board to get some tips.
Soo glad I read your's above! They now give you a price of $1 less than the one you found but still....
lens.com was the cheapest I found so that was the price they beat.
It was so easy and the customer service rep for 1800contacts was so nice!
Also they guarantee the lenses and will replace any damaged ones.
Thanks so much for this tip!!

I spent over an hour pricing my DDs contacts online. Then I came to the budget board to get some tips.
Soo glad I read your's above! They now give you a price of $1 less than the one you found but still....
lens.com was the cheapest I found so that was the price they beat.
It was so easy and the customer service rep for 1800contacts was so nice!
Also they guarantee the lenses and will replace any damaged ones.
Thanks so much for this tip!!
So glad it was helpful! Now I’m annoyed though that it’s only $1 less instead of 5% off...

I shop around whenever I need a new box. Ordered a few weeks ago and stacked Ebates with an American Express offer and a sale to get the lowest price at Contacts Direct. The time prior I purchased from Walgreens.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter