• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where do you like to eat breakfast?

4Vals

Earning My Ears
We are going to Disneyland this weekend November 8 through the 11th.Where do you typically like to eat breakfast when you are at Disneyland? Whenever we have gone we usually do a character breakfast but, this time when we go we are not going to be doing any character breakfasts so I was just wondering where do you guys like to eat breakfast? It will be my wife and I, my two daughters and niece all three under 12. What do you usually get, and if you have them share some pictures. Take you in advance.:stir::banana:

Not in the park, but we love grabbing breakfast at Whitewater Snacks in the Grand Hotel as it is filling and a decent price. We usually go before getting into the parks, because it can open very early. Sorry no pics but more information can be found at the all ears menu site http://allears.net/dlr/din/menu/men_wws.htm.

Our favorite by far was Flo's. The mickey waffle breakfast is delicious and it was so great to start the day off there and watching the RSR cars fly by. Can't wait to do that again!

We are serious early entry and rope drop people so we usually have two breakfasts: one a quick grab and go as we walk from our hotel to the park. The second after we've hit our favorite rides at about 9:30am. Here are a few of our favorites:

DL: Tomorrowland Terrace
CA: Flo's V8 Cafe
DLH: The Coffee House
GC: Storytellers Cafe (I know you said no characters - sorry!)
PP: PCH Grill (again, oops!)

I'd like to try breakfast at Earl of Sandwich one day but we haven't done it yet.

We are going to Disneyland this weekend November 8 through the 11th.Where do you typically like to eat breakfast when you are at Disneyland? Whenever we have gone we usually do a character breakfast but, this time when we go we are not going to be doing any character breakfasts so I was just wondering where do you guys like to eat breakfast? It will be my wife and I, my two daughters and niece all three under 12. What do you usually get, and if you have them share some pictures. Take you in advance.:stir::banana:

River Belle Terrace along the Rivers of America. It's across from POTC. :thumbsup2 We usually share a couple of each:

Steamboat - Three Fluffy Pancakes, Scrambled Eggs, Choice of Bacon or Sausage. $8.49

Mickey Mouse Pancake - Our original Mickey Mouse shaped Pancakes... for the Child in all of us. $7.99 (from AllEars)

The portions are huge. Its our favorite in park breakfast.

In DTD we like Earl of Sandwich. They have a pretty decent variety. DH likes their oatmeal too.

Whitewater Snacks at the GCH makes a nice breakfast burrito and its inexpensive too. :thumbsup2

DCA-
Pacific Wharf Café - croissant breakfast sandwiches were great, filling, and not too pricey.

Flo's Café - I really like the chicken tamale breakfast!

Disneyland - We tend to be "grab and go" breakfast eaters while in DL and our most frequent stop is Jolly Holiday for a delicious pastry!

I also recommend the beignets from Ralph Brennan's Kitchen in DTD for a quick (sweet) and inexpensive breakfast! :)

Riverbelle Terrace! We do early entry and stop by this counter service spot mid morning. The portions are huge, the food is good & (my favorite part) you can sit and look out over the Rivers of America area.

Carnation Cafe :) the apple pancakes are to die for!

But, I'll have to check out the menu for Riverbelle...as long as they can make GF pancakes or waffles, dd2 will be happy :)

We've done IHOP across the street as we are pancake lovers and no one does pancakes better. But I believe that it's been closed as Anaheim is building some public transit hub in that parcel. Eminent domain crushes private America again.

We've done IHOP across the street as we are pancake lovers and no one does pancakes better. But I believe that it's been closed as Anaheim is building some public transit hub in that parcel. Eminent domain crushes private America again.

I actually just called IHOP because we love going to this place -- better breakfast for less price than on property -- and it's right across the street from the main entrance plaza. IT'S OPEN!!! I often get DH to get orders to go while I stand in line for rope drop. Such a tasty way to pass the time!

Carnation Cafe is our favorite. I recommend making a reservation, though, if you can because it is a small cafe and the wait can get long on certain days.

Carnation Cafe has always been my favorite for breakfast as well. On our last trip we were seated at the table in the gazebo, and watched Mickey lead the Disneyland band down Main Street! We even got to meet Chef Oscar and take pictures with him--it was a magical meal!

10659211_828402580525272_8819906128036197553_n.jpg

10502512_828402447191952_8176875112604763572_n.jpg

10584069_828402643858599_7561360824969678473_n.jpg

We don't do much in the way of breakfast besides grabbing a banana or apple from one of the carts, but I have had breakfast at Jolly Holiday and it was great :)

River Belle Terrace along the Rivers of America. It's across from POTC. :thumbsup2 We usually share a couple of each: Steamboat - Three Fluffy Pancakes, Scrambled Eggs, Choice of Bacon or Sausage. $8.49 Mickey Mouse Pancake - Our original Mickey Mouse shaped Pancakes... for the Child in all of us. $7.99 (from AllEars) The portions are huge. Its our favorite in park breakfast. In DTD we like Earl of Sandwich. They have a pretty decent variety. DH likes their oatmeal too. Whitewater Snacks at the GCH makes a nice breakfast burrito and its inexpensive too. :thumbsup2

We also split some Mark Twains and/or Steamboats at River Belle Terrace. We love that we can hit the rides hard at opening and then grab a fastpass and relax at breakfast. Our girls are recently 7 and 9 and we either share 3 meals for our family of 4 - or split 2 meals and a cinnamon roll!!

As a lot of other people have said, I like Riverbelle Terrace & Carnation Cafe!

Here's a breakfast I had a few years ago from Riverbelle:

riverbelleterrace1.jpg

riverbelleterrace2.jpg

Im a big Starbucks coffee in the park person because Starbucks in Disney is just fun. Grab a muffin or Banana with a coffee and go! Then stop for a lunch later. My husband is big on a big breakfast and snacking for lunch so when we do eat we do Minnie and Friends Character Breakfast inside the park. Great buffet and the kids like the characters. I would go there even without kids because the food is good and fast! On other days we do IHop outside the park which I don't love but they get you in and out and gets the job done. Im very antsy in the mornings to get to the park if you haven't noticed lol

I'll just echo most above- enjoyed Flo's for breakfast in the past. Just tried Riverbelle two weeks ago and really liked that too. Their cinnamon roll french toast was delicious and my kids loved their mickey pancakes too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter