Where do I access AP Rates

PlutoTheDog89

DIS Veteran
New AP holder. Where do I access the rates? Does Disney automatically give me AP rates as it sees I'm an AP holder or do I have to go to a special hub? Every time I click "Annual Passholders" I get Stitch.

Do you have your AP linked to your MDE account? If so, when you log into the Disney site, go to the Special Offers link (looks like a little wrapped gift on the home page). It will bring up all offers you are eligible for, including passholder offers.

Yes, it's linked. I found the special offers link. When I click on the passholder discount, it brings me to the page describing each AP.

I will add that I haven't activated my AP yet.

Do you have your AP linked to your MDE account? If so, when you log into the Disney site, go to the Special Offers link (looks like a little wrapped gift on the home page). It will bring up all offers you are eligible for, including passholder offers.

See above. Sorry, the quote didn't work the first time

You shouldn't have to click on anything specifically passholder related to get to the discounts if it is recognizing your voucher as an AP. When I click on Special Offers, usually 8-10 different hotel offers come up in a list. They will say things like "Passholders - Save Big in the Spring!" or "Florida Residents - Jump Into Summer!" or other cutesy titles like that. It's not part of the Passholder benefits section of the website. That section is very squirrelly and often displays that Stitch page.

If I go to the Disney website and forget to log in, when I click on the Special Offers, it only shows me the general public offers but not the Resident or Passholder offers. I have to log in to see them.

New AP holder. Where do I access the rates? Does Disney automatically give me AP rates as it sees I'm an AP holder or do I have to go to a special hub? Every time I click "Annual Passholders" I get Stitch.

I had this in another thread. Try this:

I was having the same problem. If you are using Safari, go to preferences, privacy, and click on manage website data. Look for go.com and delete. It is a problem with the cache/cookies.

Interesting . . .I have never had any problems with Safari, and I haven't made any changes to any settings. Good to know for the future . . .

Thank you thank you. I could NEVER pull up annual pass page and always got Stitch! i cleared my cache and there it is!!! Also if you search dates you want, choose hotel and click on room type, when you do it will ask you to sign in for passholder rates and then it will come up as choice. I just saved 200.00 5/31 to Jun 6 on what I thought was a good discount before. AP rates then are great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter