Where can you find which park has early admission?

KrisM

Mouseketeer
I'm looking on the Universal site, but am not seeing it. Thanks.

For today, it has both as 8:00-10:00. So, no early admission today? Nothing is marked. I won't have it when I am there, so I really don't want to show up and not be able to get in!

For today, it has both as 8:00-10:00. So, no early admission today? Nothing is marked. I won't have it when I am there, so I really don't want to show up and not be able to get in!

8-10pm is the park hours. Early admission starts 1 hour before regular park opening.

March 28-April 11th-Early admission is at both US and IOA

April 12th-June 21 Early admission is at US only

They can change it on a moments notice though but as for now this is how early admission is set.

Ann

Thanks! Where do you find that? We'll be there at the end of April, so US having early admission. Where do I go to double check it once I'm there? Will they update the day before or as late as the day of?

Thanks! Where do you find that? We'll be there at the end of April, so US having early admission. Where do I go to double check it once I'm there? Will they update the day before or as late as the day of?

I found the information on orlandoinformer site.

Ann

And it looks like it was switched back to Islands Of Adventure for the early entry for the foreseeable future. Anyone hear this as well?

! sent an email to the universal Orlando site and received a phone call back a few hours later. I asked which park had early entry on Mon, April 13 and they told me IOA

I guess this will be a toss up until the night before for our 4/23-4/27 dates...

FWIW, I just got off the phone with the HRH to add a note to our reservation. I asked if they had info on early admission yet, and they said it will be IOA on 4/17-4/20.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter