Where can I buy the vintage looking attraction posters?

sam_justice

Mouseketeer
Just got back from Disney Paris, having been there and Florida numerous times I'd love to buy one of the vintage looking ride posters that are displayed as you walk into the Magic Kingdom. Are these available anywhere online? Or does anyone have any hi res image versions of them I can get printed?
Thanks in advance

If you google Disney Attraction Posters there are some sites I have found in the past that have the DL version.

For DW versions the only place I have found so far is at DW. You can print them at kiosks in DTD (at the art store, forget name) and in Epcot (forget exactly which store it was but think it was the one that sells art/prints).

It is a print on demand kiosk. you pick the attraction, size and what you want it printed on. I did the Haunted Mansion last time. Cost me about $40.

You can try calling merchandising and see if you can order it directly from there.

I have seen these posters for sale at the various Art of Disney stores on property, although I am not sure if they still sell them today.

There are also print kiosks in the art store on Main St. and the art store at DHS (the one when you exit art of animation) - sorry I can't remember the exact names of the stores. They do seem to rotate what's available - a while back we were torn between Splash Mountain and Tea Cups. We got Tea Cups. When we got home we decided we also wanted Splash but when we went back the next trip it wasn't there anymore. I have also gotten the preprinted/matted ones at DTD but I actually prefer the print on demand because they put a white border on it to make it come out to a standard frame size. The matted ones were a weird size and it cost a small fortune to custom frame them.

The Art of Disney store in DTD is probably the biggest on property. The Epcot store isn't shabby either. There is also an AOD in DHS, a bit smaller but may have what you're looking for. Those vintage attraction posters are terrrific.:earsboy:

Won't be able to go to Florida for a year or two and there was nothing in DL Paris :-(.
Is there no where online? Not even a site that has the hi res versions of them?

You can buy them in the art of disney stores around WDW. I think their cool:cool1: You can have a little bit of Magic Kingdom around your home:rolleyes:

We just got back from WDW a couple of weeks ago and they had them at the Art of Disney in EPCOT as well as the little art store/area next to the candy store on Main Street! We have a few of them, they are wonderful!

I've had no luck either and won't be back to Disney until at least 2013...wanted to buy DSis one of the Peter Pan's Flight posters!

Does anyone have a picture ? I'm heading there next week and would LOVE to buy one of Haunted Mansion. Do they put them in tubes for you ? I'd need to ship it back home or it'd never make it in one piece.

The Art of Disney store in Epcot has plenty of them. We were just looking at them today and I wanted to buy the Haunted Mansion, Tomorrowland, and Space Mountain/Wedway styles, but the $38 price tag held me back. They're not even very large. But I do think I'll pick up the Haunted Mansion one next time we see it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter