Where can I buy the linens? WOOOO HOOOO FOUND AN AWESOME SITE!

racefanof88

DIS Veteran
OK, not sure if this is the right place to ask this question or not, but I want to know if anyone can tell me where I can purchase the linens like they use at CSR? I loved the duvet cover and the runner they had on the bed. I have been looking everywhere and I can't find them anywhere. I would appreciate the information!!

I believe that most of the linens like that are custom made for WDW. Especially where many have hidden Mickeys and the like in them. As such, your best bet would be to watch eBay, specifically sellers like ThemeParkConnection. There are a handful or people/companies that buy surplus items from the parks, or items when they are switched out during refurbs. I've seen things like the rocking chairs from AKL, wall sconces from the Poly, complete linen sets from the All Stars, etc. Right now they have a bunch of dishes from Poly up for sale. Keep your eyes open, some cool stuff pops up from time to time. (Like the HM butler coats they have been listing lately)

I believe that most of the linens like that are custom made for WDW. Especially where many have hidden Mickeys and the like in them. As such, your best bet would be to watch eBay, specifically sellers like ThemeParkConnection. There are a handful or people/companies that buy surplus items from the parks, or items when they are switched out during refurbs. I've seen things like the rocking chairs from AKL, wall sconces from the Poly, complete linen sets from the All Stars, etc. Right now they have a bunch of dishes from Poly up for sale. Keep your eyes open, some cool stuff pops up from time to time. (Like the HM butler coats they have been listing lately)

Thank you!

:cool1::woohoo: I found a site Own The Magic and they have some awesome stuff at REALLY awesome prices!! I got a showe curtain from CSR for $5.00 and a euro pillow from GF for $10.00. The shipping was a little pricey, but to get that shower curtain for $5 bucks :cool1::woohoo:.

The shipping was a little pricey, .

You're more forgiving than I. The first time I considered getting something there, the shipping would have been a third again as much; the second time it would have doubled the price. :sad2: But I confess neither time was it something that really excited me; there are things I would have paid those shipping prices on if they ever offer them. But I'd still complain that their shipping prices are a racket. ;)

You're more forgiving than I. The first time I considered getting something there, the shipping would have been a third again as much; the second time it would have doubled the price. :sad2: But I confess neither time was it something that really excited me; there are things I would have paid those shipping prices on if they ever offer them. But I'd still complain that their shipping prices are a racket. ;)

Yeah, that is kinda like the "We will send you a second one, just pay shipping"......on those the shipping is usually higher than the item and you can't decline the second item :confused3.

I've found the same site and I've bookmarked it. I'm sure I can find something for my house...bringing home the magic for whenever we can go. lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter