• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where can Hawkeye be found at Avengers Campus at Disney Hollywood Studios?

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
When you have gone to Disney's Hollywood Studios has anyone spotted Hawkeye there at Avengers Campus? Because I would think Disney Hollywood Studios would have him for meet and greets. If you have met him how was Hawkeye? Was he sweet and nice? If anyone goes to Disney Hollywood Studios and happens to see Hawkeye would you please send him some love and a huge hug from me when you meet and greet with him

There isn't an Avengers Campus at DHS, it's in California. AFAIK, Hawkeye has never appeared at any of the WDW theme parks and likely can't due to Universals existing contract with Marvel for Avengers Characters east of the Mississippi River.

Last edited:
As the pp said Avengers Campus is located in California Adventure over at DLR. There isn’t one at Hollywood Studios due to the agreement Disney have with Universal about not being able to use Marvel characters associated with the Avengers that side of the Mississippi.

As for Hawkeye, I believe he was only at Avengers Campus in California sometime around Nov/Dec 2021 to promote the Hawkeye TV show on Disney+. He was there with Kate Bishop and they did a special Christmas themed stunt show over there. Can’t remember if there was a Meet & Greet as well to go along with it but it was only for a limited time and I don’t think he’s been there since then unfortunately.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter