Where are you staying for Christmas?

12/17-12/22 POFQ - So excited!!!:yay:

Us to! Exact place and dates.:thumbsup2

It will be my first time during Christmas and first time actually staying on Disney property. Looking forward to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party and Holidays Around The World.

We'll be at OKW 12/3 - 12/11. I've got my strands of lights ready to decorate that big balcony! :thumbsup2

We are staying at the All Star Music. Daughter is playing in a high school basketball tourney at ESPN's Wide World of Sports so we'll be there with 50+ other girls and boys basketball teams Dec. 27-Jan. 1. Boys stay in All Star Sports by the way.

We will be celebrating our 3rd Disney Christmas at Coronado Springs from 12/26-1/1! Can't wait to be back!

love the question, but does it really matter which resort your at as long as your at WDW on Christmas morning. We will be at ASMu on Christmas morning but i could only imagine how great WL will be.
have fun!:yay:

The week before Christmas (returning home on the 23rd), staying at BLT.

Looking forward to EVERYTHING (decorations, both parks & resorts), dining (from gingerbread and hot chocolate to our ol' favorite, Ohana, and the incredible Holiday Turkey Sandwich at The Earl), Christmas merchandise, and some relaxing family unwinding time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter