Where are you eating on Easter?

Wendydagny

Mouseketeer
I'm working on finalizing plans for our Easter week trip, and I'm torn re Easter meals. My plan had been to have brunch at Narcoossee's and dinner at Be Our Guest, but those were are most disappointing meals over Thanksgiving. So I am leaning towards cancelling those ADR's. We will be there for ten days staying at the Poly. I'm kind of leaning towards the Gospel Brunch at House of Blues and then enjoying the Flower and Garden booths at Epcot that evening.

I was thinking about house of blues too but decided to do 1900 Park Faire at Grand Floridian for a late morning breakfast. Then we are going to Disney Springs I think

We're having a late breakfast @ Akershus and dinner @ Ohana. Last year we had brunch @ Chef Mickey & dinner @ Cape May Cafe.

We are also having a late breakfast at Akershus and dinner at Via Napoli. An Italian dinner for my Italian family is perfect for Easter in Disney!

We have 4:00 at BoG. We are off property so we will cook breakfast that morning while hunting for Easter eggs!

We're on the QSDP, and have a 10:30 lunch at BOG on Easter. Dinner will be somewhere at Epcot, before IllumiNations.

We went to Mass in the morning at the Contemporary followed by breakfast at the Wave. We wanted to be at MK for the parade with Easter characters, so we headed to MK after breakfast to see that and then left for a later dinner at Citricos.

Wendy, we will also be at Poly from 24-31 ! Right now I have reservations for Cinderellas royal table.. Let me know if you cancel the BoG because I might be interested.

We'll be at AKL Kidani, so plan on sleeping in and having breakfast in the villa. I made 4:15pm early dinner at the Rose & Crown (had beers there before but never eaten there, and we all like the looks of the menu). Then we plan on walking around a bit and seeing the flowers & butterflies, then going to MK in the evening (planning our FP+'s there late) and have 9:30pm "dinner" at Be Our Guest (probably just for wine, coffee, and desserts). Since the MK is open until midnight, we plan on it being a late evening, thus sleeping in that morning is needed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter