Where are Disney outlets located??

Premier Outlets is our favorite and very easy to find off of I-4. I think it's exit 23 or 24. It's very close to WDW.

Is the store at Lake Buena Vista Factory Outlet Disney owned? I know the ones at Belz & Premium Outlets are.

I'm not familiar with that one. Just bumping....................

There are very few actual Disney Outlet Stores. I know of two...there is one in the Rehoboth Outlet Center in Delaware and another in Potomac Mills in Woodbridge, Virginia.

http://pws.prserv.net/usinet.kgstewa/OUTLET.htm

Disney Catalog Outlet Store Locations

ALABAMA

Riviera Centre Factory Stores, Foley (334) 943-3988

DELAWARE

Rehoboth Beach Outlet Center, Rehoboth Beach (302) 226-4620

FLORIDA

Belz Factory Outlet Mall,.Orlando
     Character Premier -- Mall 1 (407) 354-0193
     Character Warehouse -- Mall 2
Sawgrass Mill Mall, Sunrise

MISSOURI

Tanger Factory Outlet Center, Branson (417) 335-5307

SOUTH CAROLINA

Disney Catalog Outlet , Jonesville (864) 674-2031
Hilton Head Factory Store II, Hilton Head (843) 837-9999

TENNESSEE

Tanger Center Five Oaks, Sevierville (865) 774-0888

TEXAS

Tanger Factory Outlet Center, San Marcos (512) 392-8880

VIRGINIA

Potomac Mills, Woodbridge (703) 490-3390

I believe they are putting one in at the Wrentham Outlets here in Wrentham, MA. The last time I was there, maybe a month ago, I saw the outside and they were working on it.

Ditto on the Wrenthem location. I saw the store under construction with a sign saying "Disney Character Connection" coming soon. I have no idea if this is official DS merchandise or just Disney character merchandise (which you find at Sears, K-Mart), etc. I really hope it is DS stuff!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter