When you were a kid, did you have a celebrity crush

Lovey Howell

Eunice_Wentworth_Howell_2.jpg

Candy Pruitt from Here Come the Brides.

Last edited:
Chris O'Donnell - in his 'School Ties' and 'Circle of Friends' days. Although he still looks pretty good.

I also had a major crush on Olympic skier (92', 94', 98') Tommy Moe :love:

Outsiders Rob Lowe, C Thomas Howell, Kirk Cameron. A little older-Tom Cruise in Top Gun...I forget he is a whack job when that movie comes on, I use swoon....then it’s over and I realize he is a whack job.

Christoper Jones
Clint Eastwood
David Cassidy
Mickey Dolenz
Robert Conrad
Robert Fuller

....and on and on

Shaun Cassidy, Parker Stevenson, John Schneider (Bo Duke...I even had a full centerfold of him from Teen Beat on my wall). And Fred Grandy (Gopher on the Love Boat).

I liked the cute funny male leads in drama series -- Remington Steele (Pierce Brosnan), Scarecrow and Mrs. King (Bruce Boxleitner).

I even liked David Hasselhoff in Knight Rider at the time. I went so far as to watch the first season a couple of years ago and was bowled over at the sexism, etc. even then. Interesting

My first real crush was on Mike Nesmith from The Monkees, when I was around 8 and watching the show in reruns. But, I do remember vaguely telling after watching Tom Jones sing on TV that he made my tummy feel funny. :o

My first was Elvis (even though he died before I was born), then Jordan Knight, Patrick Swayze, Luke Perry, Johnny Depp

When I was 12 I had a huge crush on Billy Mumy from Lost in Space. I even wrote him a letter and was quite disappointed when I never heard back. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter