When would you visit Disney? May, Nov or Dec.

I would go in December, the crowds will not be as low as you experienced last year during Labor Day week (that's our week), but the Christmas decorations will be up, the weather will be cooler, MVMCP will be going on, and the you might be able to snag a decent deal. Last year the deals were wonderful.

A word of warning the first weekend of December is parade taping day if you are not interested in watching, avoid the MK. Pop Warner is around that time too, so you will see a few more teens/tweens in the parks at night and if you stay value or at 'thier' moderate resort, your resort will be very crowded and could be loud w/ the practicing cheerleaders. Keep an eye on the boards and you will be able to find out which resort is thier main one this year usually mid summer that info is available. It will be the one Dis'sers are avoiding like the plague.

DH and I only go in early Nov so that is my vote. We love the weather, we hit the end of the F&W festival, we get to see the Christmas decorations, and the crowds are very managable in our view. We can't wait for our next Nov trip hopefully coming up this yr. :banana::banana:

I was there mid-May 2008 and is was very hot (90+) and humid. This year we are going in early December... cooler weather, lighter crowds (???) and Christmas decorations!!! In my opinion, you can't beat that with a stick!

I've been in several other months too. I definitely prefer the less-hot weather. The waterparks & pools are relatively unimportant to me, and the milder temperatures make the experience MUCH more enjoyable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter