When will your fall break be?

When do you think your fall break will be??

• The week of the 7th

• The week of the 14th

• The week of the 21st

• Other because there has to be an other, right? :)

Results are only viewable after voting.
No Fall break in Michigan! We get the day after Thanksgiving, 2 weeks for Winter/Christmas break and 1 week Spring Break.

I'm in GA and my nephew has fall break the last week in Sept. That's when we always go. He goes to private school though. Fall breaks are not common for public schools in GA.

We don't have a fall break here in western Washington state. We don't start school until after Labor Day, so no need for a fall break.

The second and third week of October. We will be in the parks for the first week and cruising the second.

Our public schools here don't have a fall break. They get a long weekend for Labor Day. I think some time in October there's some kind of professional development days that give the kids another long weekend.

My kids are homeschooled. We don't actually have a set, required schedule.

No Fall Break here in NC, either. We have a teacher workday on Monday, October 14th, but that is the only day off we have in October.

In southern IN we get the 2nd and 3rd weeks. We are going the 2nd week. Can't wait!

No fall break for us either...we live in SW Virginia.
We just pulled our kids out this past October and went the 20-27th. It was great and we had moderate crowds.
We have gone the week after Thanksgiving and that was hands down our best week ever. The crowds were non-exhistant and the weather was great. We also go to enjoy the Christmas decorations and attend the Christmas Party. This was back in 2005.

In southern IN we get the 2nd and 3rd weeks. We are going the 2nd week. Can't wait!

Zippy 2 and #1hoosierfan - where are you guys from? I am from Southern IN too in Borden. We get the first two weeks of Oct for fall break.

No fall break for MOST schools in las vegas... Only 3 next year will be on a year round schedule with a break... Every other elementary, middle and high school will be in school through thanksgiving.

We are in CT and don't have any week long breaks in the fall, however, we do have a long weekend for Columbus Day and teacher development (4 days) so there are more than a few families that use that time to go to WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter