• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

When will your children be on spring break?

sageandbelle

Earning My Ears
I have been seeing a lot of varying spring breaks this year -- more than normal. Just trying to gauge if middle April will be as bad as I'm expecting!

Third week of March and long weekend over April 4th. I would guess the busiest time at Disney will be those first two weeks in April.

With our school district still planning on remote learning, whenever we want! A teacher was on the beach in Florida for a week and held class on the beach. Calendar says week of April 2nd.

Mid March here in Orlando! But colleges mostly in Florida have decided to skip Spring Break and let all kids leave a week earlier in April.

Mid March here in Orlando! But colleges mostly in Florida have decided to skip Spring Break and let all kids leave a week earlier in April.
That may be true for universities, but at least some two-year colleges (Valencia and Seminole State in central FL, for two) will have Spring Break in mid-March.

In Iowa, many of the colleges have cancelled Spring Break, starting January slightly later and are getting out earlier in the spring.
Not sure if other states are doing similar.
Would still expect the Spring break time to be busy (early March to mid April)

Wisconsin UW system - no spring break. Starting a week later to keep students home an extra week due to high risk January.

we are scheduled to have 2 days before and the day after Easter at my kids school. The school district neighboring us has it March 22-26

March 19-26 in Arkansas. We will be at Disney March 18-26. Easter is April 4th this year (I think), so that will probably also add to some April crowds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter