• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

When will the Rose Bowl teams be at Disneyland this year? We want to see them in the parade!

bethannie203

Mouseketeer
The hubs is a HUGE Alabama fan, and for Christmas this year we are going to Disneyland Dec. 26-29, then going to the Tournament of Roses Parade and the Rose Bowl football game on New Year’s Day. We’ve seen in the past that it seems to be traditional for Disneyland to welcome the players for the 2 competing college teams to Disneyland and have them be in the parade on one of the days leading up to the game. We are really hoping to be at Disneyland at the same time as the players - and I am wondering if there is a way to find out in advance about this? Where would I find this information?

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter